Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

29 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Ok, let me turn that around on you. What "exactly" do you know about RLCs contracts? And if you come up with nothing, then my analysis sticks until you can prove otherwise. Contracts anywhere are "common sense" documents. Blowing in here and accusing someone of not knowing details - thus their opinion doesn't count - simple discounts yours.

So i was right

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

Sorry. But i do understand this kind of statements at all. ... Why would someone dislike "Real Life" on a page called "REALLIFECAM"? ... When RLC would find girls that are open enough to show a part of there "Real Life" (includung there real BF) and not only a teasing show, it would be the best that could happen to RLC. ... Why should one want to keep that stupid teasing show?

Agreed, Mr. Box. I have reluctantly come around to your point of view. This whole site is one big tease!

2 hours ago, alanohio said:

Really guys? We want to keep males out of K&K's apartment too?  And I'm not even going there with the legalities. RLC cannot dictate who visits any apartment, as long as they do not interfere with the cams.

It is ridiculous alan. Now they could could see action and they dont want to see it. There are two lesbian apts here. Why not go watch them?

• Upvote 3

Ok ...so now that he has me on ignore, I will explain it to him cause i'm a dick. 

Those of you who live in Merica assume that US contract law and any kind of US law applies across the rest of the world.  Guess what it doesn't mean shit in many places...to say the least in Russia.  I would say that since these girls are in Spain as visitors and since they are Ukrainian...they have very little in the way of enforcement from either side.  But...similarly they are likely held in place by the promise of payment.  Some concessions my be given, like allowing a boyfriend or a vacation or putting the apartment on maint while someone occupies it for two weeks. RLC likely needs to provide some concessions since they likely don't have a train load of girls lined up.

In short RLC can do whatever the fuck they want within reason.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Nick said:

she is trying to say she miss danaya :-) you have to understand turkish LMAO 

This is the old "Google translate cannot translate English gender pronouns correctly" problem. It can't do it from French, either. Dammit.

• Upvote 1

You people are ridiculous! They get a guy in there maybe there will be some action and you don't want it/

Do not worry yourselves. We will see Elisa nude just as much. She was nude plenty tonight. The guy hangs out in her room anyway. And Elisa can always go out on the balcony open her robe and flash Barcelona like she usually does.

And we do have two lesbian apartments. Kira and Nora do great lesbian sex. Hang out there!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

Sorry. But i do understand this kind of statements at all. ... Why would someone dislike "Real Life" on a page called "REALLIFECAM"? ... When RLC would find girls that are open enough to show a part of there "Real Life" (includung there real BF) and not only a teasing show, it would be the best that could happen to RLC. ... Why should one want to keep that stupid teasing show?

I completely understand what your saying, but as for myself when I first signed for rlc it was for this apt and  when I say all girl  I mean all girl premise and the other apts where just a good compliment it to me. People like different flavors. Now I could look at like this whole thing is not good for rlc that would be my opinion and you have yours which is the way it should be.Respectfully BandH

1 minute ago, mr1010 said:

You people are ridiculous! They get a guy in there maybe there will be some action and you don't want it/

Do not worry yourselves. We will see Elisa nude just as much. She was nude plenty tonight. The guy hangs out in her room anyway. And Elisa can always go out on the balcony open her robe and flash Barcelona like she usually does.

And we do have two lesbian apartments. Kira and Nora do great lesbian sex. Hang out there!

Nora?  LOL

• Upvote 2

No sense in arguing about the differences between English Common Law, Roman Law, Tribal Law, or Putin's Law. The Golden Rule is universal: he who has the gold rules.

But I seriously doubt that RLC would mistreat its tenants.

• Upvote 1