Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Personally, I think the girls are doing a pretty good job trying to keep us satisfied since they know Irma is being missed by a lot of members. There has been a lot more nudity and sexually oriented actions the last 2 days and both Ilona and Anna slept in the nude last night.  :yes:

It's not like you haven't seen them naked a thousand times already!  I can tell you this though, they will never put there privates in display like Masha, Nelly, Nina, Kira, Sabrina, etc. etc. and play up to the cameras for you.  Masha is the best from what I have seen but these girls in this apartment are much more reserved than that.  I would renew in a heartbeat if the girls of this apartment showed their pussies better than they do, but that's just me!!

As long as they have Whip Cream with the fruit,I don't care which fruit they bring :yes: :yes: :yeahbaby: :lmao: :lmao:

Damn I got the first two numbers in the powerball last night in the exact same order 04 and 08!!!

I'm sure you could whip up some cream for them??

Or has your 'whisk' still got that wee problem??

:haha: :haha:

DO YOU MEAN THESE GIRLS THAT ARE HERE NOW,OR DO YOU EXCLUDE THE PAST GIRLS LIKE,NORA,MILANA,ALISA,COCO AND IRMA?

It's not like you haven't seen them naked a thousand times already!  I can tell you this though, they will never put there privates in display like Masha, Nelly, Nina, Kira, Sabrina, etc. etc. and play up to the cameras for you.  Masha is the best from what I have seen but these girls in this apartment are much more reserved than that.  I would renew in a heartbeat if the girls of this apartment showed their pussies better than they do, but that's just me!!

You did better in Powerball than me Mikey. Fucking bought 10 tickets ($20), got 1 fucking number right out of 50 numbers picked! Probability says you have like a 1 in 68 chance on each number picked. Man I just beat the fucking odds! Hey, but I got $0!

I GOT CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME FROM ALL THE CONSTANT CREAM WHIPPING THAT I DO EVERY SINGLE DAY :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm sure you could whip up some cream for them??

Or has your 'whisk' still got that wee problem??

:haha: :haha:

SOMEONE TEXTED ANNA AND TOLD HER TO GO INTO THE DOGGYSTYLE POSITION,I GUESS THAT SOMEBODY SHE KNOWS IS WATCHING HER ON RLC,AND IS WHACKING OFF TO HER IN THAT POSITION RIGHT NOW,SHE HAD HER ASS FACED TOWARDS THE WALL AT FIRST AND THEN SHE GOT THE TEXT AND THEN SHE LOOKED AT THE CAMERA AND SMILED AND THEN TURNED HER ASS TOWARDS THE CAMERA.

THANK YOU STRANGER FOR TELLING HER TO DO THAT :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

SOMEONE TEXTED ANNA AND TOLD HER TO GO INTO THE DOGGYSTYLE POSITION,I GUESS THAT SOMEBODY SHE KNOWS IS WATCHING HER ON RLC,AND IS WHACKING OFF TO HER IN THAT POSITION RIGHT NOW,SHE HAD HER ASS FACED TOWARDS THE WALL AT FIRST AND THEN SHE GOT THE TEXT AND THEN SHE LOOKED AT THE CAMERA AND SMILED AND THEN TURNED HER ASS TOWARDS THE CAMERA.

THANK YOU STRANGER FOR TELLING HER TO DO THAT :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You will let me know (by pictorial evidence  :drool:) if Ilona does the same.