Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

personally, i don't care if Vika and boyfriend do go in the laundry room....i can't see them anyway as i'm not a member of RLC and, i don't care to see them fucking anyway.  If i wanted that, there are a number of other apartments i can watch for free or pay to see that.  This apartment was special because it 'was' all girl.  RLC has ruined it by allowing boyfriend to visit at all.  Maybe a one nighter would be ok but this is going on too long.  This apartment 'was' special...now it's just another apartment only, more boring!  RLC:  Fix it before you lose more potential viewers like me! Just my opinion!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, dana3 said:

personally, i don't care if Vika and boyfriend do go in the laundry room....i can't see them anyway as i'm not a member of RLC and, i don't care to see them fucking anyway.  If i wanted that, there are a number of other apartments i can watch for free or pay to see that.  This apartment was special because it 'was' all girl.  RLC has ruined it by allowing boyfriend to visit at all.  Maybe a one nighter would be ok but this is going on too long.  This apartment 'was' special...now it's just another apartment only, more boring!  RLC:  Fix it before you lose more potential viewers like me! Just my opinion!

She likely had her BF show up because her time is almost up. She has been there almost a month so she'll have a companion to fly back home with.

• Upvote 6

Just now, StnCld316 said:

She likely had her BF show up because her time is almost up. She has been there almost a month so she'll have a companion to fly back home with.

Hopefully fly home soon?  Ok if vika stays but boyfriend has to go in my opinion!

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I totally agree stncld 316 -- that would be one nasty fuck to watch. It's jus the fact he's there. Them slipping into laundry room tho is very immature to say the least.

3 minutes ago, dana3 said:

I understand you not wanting to watch them have sex but that is not the point here.  The point is that people pay good money for watching a premium apartment and not to have it shoved in their faces by people hiding in a room without cameras to have sex.  It should not be tolerated and taken lightly by paying subscribers to RLC.  It is the main reason I don't resubscribe to RLC to this day.  I'm not even a subscriber and I have still sent them emails based off what people have commented about with them having sex off camera.  I suggest that if you don't like being taken advantaged of with this nonsense, you need to be sending emails to RLC demanding some changes or it's just going to get worse.  OK off my soapbox now.....carry on.

• Upvote 5

This is a voyeur site and she agreed to live there and be watched in her normal life. Then she decides to be so immature to hide and have sex -- it's ridiculous!! She maybe shouldn't be there... especially with him.

• Upvote 3