Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

If he only used them all this days during daytime thats already nasty..BUT he also sleeps with them!Basicaly two little weird pigs..that are enjoying an nice house and food..payed by us all!Fuc& you Vika and your dude!

Just now, ze81 said:

If he only used them all this days during daytime thats already nasty..BUT he also sleeps with them!Basicaly two little weird pigs..that are enjoying an nice house and food..payed by us all!Fuc& you Vika and your dude!

Maybe same shorts means he didnt bring many clothes thus not staying long we HOPE!!!! Surely RLC and basically us didnt pay for his trip here??

5 minutes ago, joejo said:

Yea those blue shorts are probably stinking like crazy.....4 days in a row. That's nasty plain and simple.

What is going on here? .... Vika made a good impression and with time her BF also get used to the situation. ... There are nice people. ... He is simpy not open enough for a project like this, i think. 

To grind about people you do not know for real is kind of stupid. ... He will not stay for ever. ... Just wait for the next resident. This is the normal task for this apartment. ;)

Now the ugly nany its preparing the huge plates of food..they gona it in all in mainroom..watching the little phone..then nany will do some exercises in bedroom(already with zero sexyness)then...and then..Glad i only fallow this apartment for short periuds..they dont deserve to be watch.

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

0940: Elisa went out. Looks like she's going to the gym or exercise. Taking with them the blue Styrofoam mat and some clothes.

She may conceivably have gone to the beach for a little "bronzey-bronzey"? I do not know, merely a hunch since she has been gone for more than 3 hours.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

She may conceivably have gone to the beach for a little "bronzey-bronzey"? I do not know, merely a hunch since she has been gone for more than 3 hours.

She was feeling no pain last night after all the wine she drank. I think when she broke her wine glass it kinda woke her up tho. I love her..... she's beautiful beyond words..... oh did i mention classy too...

11 minutes ago, joejo said:

Yea those blue shorts are probably stinking like crazy.....4 days in a row. That's nasty plain and simple.

It's good. Soon he will smell so much, that the girls kicked his themselves. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

NO excuse for bad hygiene, and cleanliness, which means shorts, clothing.-- Oh he takes a bath then gets back in dirty shorts hmmm. Dont think ive done that since i was a child. As many times as he's visited the laundry room you might think he'd drop them in the washer, but maybe he doesn't have time while he's in there lol.

• Upvote 1

Joejo thing she didnt sleep home..dont know if its a first time or not(not sleep in apartment the first day).But sinse im an member dont remember anyone doing it,i like Rita..but wish we had an new girl that stay a lot in apartment and please us all.Only can get worse if Vika contract its three months..and he stays with her..one thing im sure dont know if im gona  renew the payment for rlc..

• Upvote 1