Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, clivebb said:

end of candles,end of show,both will sleep soon,

At the most 5 minutes of hen-pecks, a couple of normal kisses -- a start maybe. Yea lights out, end of night.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, winnlove said:

Pauvre Vika!! Elle attendais beaucoup mieux de sa fin de soirée...Et on la comprend, vu qu'elle aime son mec. Elle a tout fait pour le séduire ce soir, on la sent frustrée, et déçue.

oui elle restera frustrée tout le temps qu'elle restera ici avec lui,vraiment dommage qu'il soit bloqué comme çà par les cameras,j'aurais bien voulu la voir en action,tant pis

16 minutes ago, joejo said:

I jus got on here bout an hour ago. I come on here hoping to see Elisa and Rita, but they go to bed early most of the time. Ive slacked off coming here alot. Im mostly on a couple other apartments. Hope you're right Nick. I think Elisa got them the wine... she's a sweety. # Nick can i messsage you about something good?

yes you can 

6 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

no you don't. you have a choice whether you buy a subscription or not. If it's such a big thing for you, don't buy, and tell RLC that you are withdrawing from subscription, and why.

Unfortunately Barry is right here.  When I canceled my subscription for the last time, I sent them an email with all the negatives that I felt they had but I also pointed out some positives and it gave me some relief from frustration.   The reply I got back was as basic as it could be and that kind of pissed me off but what can you do about it!   However, I still try to fight for those that think certain things suck with RLC and I still send them emails in hope that one day they might give a rats ass!!!

• Upvote 1

Hi folks, it is true that Elisa is planning to leave the apartment earlier??. This is going around saying in other forums. If this happens she would be this month and then leave. Hopefully this information is not true, it would be bad for us

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

What the name of that mental desorder that the ones that have it have some strange rituals and bewaves?For exemple just a little Ago Fidel opened closet door..that close it but open a little again and closed it again..then make very small steps back...other..the little kisses seems a little odd(if it was an 9,10years hold i would anderstand)other..the way Fidel washes his faces..very fast Hands chaking and almost no water used...

Are you talking about OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)?

• Upvote 3

8 dakika önce, Alexfert123 şunları söyledi:

Darı Merhaba, doğrudur  Elisa erken daire terk planladığını ??. Bu dolaşma Diğer forumlarda söylüyor. Bu DURUMDA o bu ay olacak DAHA SONRA bırakacaktı ettik. Umarım bu Bilgiler doğru Değil, bu Bizim Için kötü olurdu

elisa go it will be  bad 

8 dakika önce, Alexfert123 şunları söyledi:

Darı Merhaba, doğrudur  Elisa erken daire terk planladığını ??. Bu dolaşma Diğer forumlarda söylüyor. Bu DURUMDA o bu ay olacak DAHA SONRA bırakacaktı ettik. Umarım bu Bilgiler doğru Değil, bu Bizim Için kötü olurdu