Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

9 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

Your right smurfy. Being boring isn't a reason to be insulted but see it in the context of the apartment. Dayana was boring too at times and spent a lot of time in bed but she had her playful fun loving moments and had a good rack on her too lol. Since she left Elisa kind of made the house a little lively and this guy moving in has prevented her from expressing her natural fun loving exhibitionist self and has now made the house very dull. This is the root of the frustration hence the insults and reason everyone wants him out real bad

thegame you are 100% right , I wish I can write as good as you guys 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 hours ago, jayp1220259 said:

v.ika is just as fucked up as this dude is

you're not going to see anything from Rita she is very nice girl but she won't show much she been this apartment with nora and K&K

Elisa is so sweet plus being sexy and beautiful. She's had a busy day, cleaning the apartment, working out. Now she's chillin out which im glad to see. I guess the other two are out on the town for awhile.

• Upvote 2

Is it possible Elisa may leave earlier than planned? I heard that rumor (only rumor) that she was VERY unhappy he's been here this long. I heard that 2 days ago. Can't blame her a bit. It's ok to have guys over, but not for such an extended period of time. Jus my opinion.

1 minute ago, joejo said:

Is it possible Elisa may leave earlier than planned? I heard that rumor (only rumor) that she was VERY unhappy he's been here this long. Can't blame her a bit. It's ok to have guys over, but not for such an extended period of time. Jus my opinion.

heard that rumor too and if its true I can fully understand her

Guest beaver67
Just now, joejo said:

Is it possible Elisa may leave earlier than planned? I heard that rumor (only rumor) that she was VERY unhappy he's been here this long. Can't blame her a bit. It's ok to have guys over, but not for such an extended period of time. Jus my opinion.

Joejo

I have not heard that rumor- but if it were to be true- than this apartment will go down the tubes. I am willing to bet they are already losing viewership because of Vika's bf being there. Time will tell

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

heard that rumor too and if its true I can fully understand her

I hope it's the other way around, and he leaves. He's visited long enuf. Not against visits ..... it's jus how long he's been here.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

Joejo

I have not heard that rumor- but if it were to be true- than this apartment will go down the tubes. I am willing to bet they are already losing viewership because of Vika's bf being there. Time will tell

Ive heard it from more than one person Beaver. Damn i hope she doesn't leave.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

She told Danaya & Vika that she signed thru June 11th

Wheww i hope so Thes.....she's an amazing girl. Very friendly along with her looks. She trys to be friendly with everyone.

• Upvote 1