Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

20 hours ago, ze81 said:

Agree with almost all you said book,less the part vicka deserves better..no she dont,she bring the dude to the apatment knowing how he is,she fool us by going have hidden sex,so the are perfect togheter..two boring fake people.

I don't know, ze81. I think Vika really likes the guy and didn't expect him to act the way he has. I just watched them again for a little while and, to me, he just has no desire for her at all and treats her like crap by completely ignoring her. He acts like she's not even worth his time and 90% of the time won't even look at her. You can see the disappointment in her face and body gestures. 

I thought that Vika seemed like a very nice girl before he came. It was his arrival that changed the way she acts. I never thought that I would see another guy on RLC that was more disgusting to me than Lev. But, this guy is even worse because he NEVER seems to show Vika any respect.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

I don't know, ze81. I think Vika really likes the guy and didn't expect him to act the way he has. I just watched them again for a little while and, to me, he just has no desire for her at all and treats her like crap by completely ignoring her. He acts like she's not even worth his time and 90% of the time won't even look at her. You can see the disappointment in her face and body gestures. 

I thought that Vika seemed like a very nice girl before he came. It was his arrival that changed the way she acts. I never thought that I would see another guy on RLC that was more disgusting to me than Lev. But, this guy is even worse because he NEVER seems to show Vika any respect.

I couldn't say it better Book. I agree 100% with all you said.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, joejo said:

I think we may see a possible 3sum on RLC tonite -- but not this apartment. Jus look around and see what's happening.

If youre talking about M&S most certain nothing gona happen..the girl already somethimes there,sleep with them,but absoluty nothing happen,sadly because could be very Nice .

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If youre talking about M&S most certain nothing gona happen..the girl already somethimes there,sleep with them,but absoluty nothing happen,sadly because could be very Nice .

I think the young girl wants to have sex with them tho. She gets very close at times dont she? Maybe family, who knows.