Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, joejo said:

This past weekend she was so drunk she broke her wine glass downstairs, when she was on the couch. I thot she was alot more drunk then, but everyone has their opinion ya.

I do not believe it, she was drunk then, too, but not as much as tonight. She tolerates and hides it well. But tonight she had problems with balance

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

both in bathtub,she have legs open in front of him and nothing reaction ! he stay in his positions,no sex or touching on cameras,

around two months left again guys with vika/bf :biggrin: 

Very bad mental problems, but pressured into this situation, so he tries so hard to look normal. Kinda feel sorry for him. Maybe im being mean, but i really hope he reads what we say so he can be convinced that he needs help. He has to get to that point on his own before he can get help. He has to do it himself since he technically is an adult.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, clivebb said:

both in bathtub,she have legs open in front of him and nothing reaction ! he stay in his positions,no sex or touching on cameras,

around two months left again guys with vika/bf :biggrin: 

I feel sorry for you all!!!!!

Just now, clivebb said:

yes,i have really the impression to watching a mom with his retarded son,she wash him during the shower etc....

Exactly Clive, and she also tried to show him how to kiss in the tub when they were there.

3 minutes ago, joejo said:

Exactly Clive, and she also tried to show him how to kiss in the tub when they were there.

i don't know if you have see the movie" the idiots" of lars van trier,there is some retarded guys in this movie and one guy have exactly the same face of him,

when i see him that's make me thing of this guy,i can't post external link here but search on google when you have time

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, clivebb said:

yes,i have really the impression to watching a mom with his retarded son,she wash him during the shower etc....

I do think he is mentally challenged and for that reason, I will no longer post anything bad about him.  He just does not belong in this position here on RLC

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

i don't know if you have see the movie" the idiots" of lars van trier,there is some retarded guys in this movie and one guy have exactly the same face of him,

when i see him that's make me thing of this guy,i can't post external link here but search on google when you have time

I know what movie you're talking about Clive. It'ss jus sad to see him put into a normal environment which he has no idea how to cope with. I hope he can get the help he need but he cant get it in a normal situation like this.

• Upvote 1

Hi, it appears that RLC decided to agonise us , this creature although he looks like an impotent tramp but in reality if Rita, Elisa Kam, or Kristy he will turn into a sex monster just get him Suzan to go down on him and not lose a drop . Vika in addition to being not experienced she does not have any sex appeal or charm .. I do not mind moving him to another flat with Vika and leave Rita and Elisa to have full freedom  

• Upvote 2