Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, joejo said:

I hope others are beginning to see this too. Cant believe he made her put a bra on. He's followed her upstairs and wants his 4 little hen-peck kisses now. I hope she sees things soon ... not for me or us, but her. He's off the charts sick..... not jus shy or strange. Id kiss the toilet before id kiss that thing lol.

Naaa..thats fine Joejo..What it matteres its that for exemple last night or the one before..he sleeped shirtless(Nice he can see an skinny hairy dude sleeping shirtless..uggg)BUT she sleeped shirt on(why would we want to see an Nice body girl slleeping nude...).Fantastic to have this "old"..freak..couple in cams.....

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Oh i love our sweet Elisa -- she keeps smelling her rose her boyfriend sent her. Her boyfriend is so fucking lucky. She is too from what ive heard.... even tho he's a bit older lol.... age is only a number people. Elisa is a jewel tho.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hep..with dat atitude and some more Fidel have..he Indeed its an excelent guest to have in apartment and in rlc...and then some say we shouldnt complain etc about him..he couvers her up a lot of times..he take of the freedom of Elisa..só Indeed he deserves all the respect and Nice treatment from us all......not.

It looks as if he has asserted himself. Now it's no longer about having sex but about as to show as little skin as possible. What a wast of space for this couple. I hope RLC will let them go fast. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Do I sense some discontent regarding this apartment?
 Or is it just jealously directed against the boyfriend?

I'm not sure. I guess I'll just follow this thread and find out what's going on...

No. The discussion with Thestarider was not about this apartment at all. ... Sorry. But i do not like his accusations against me. ... I am not a troll and normlay try to have a good discusssion. 

Oh i love our sweet Elisa -- she keeps smelling her rose her boyfriend sent her. Her boyfriend is so fucking lucky. She is too from what ive heard.... even tho he's a bit older lol.... age is only a number people. Elisa is a jewel tho.

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

It looks as if he has asserted himself. Now it's no longer about having sex but about as to show as little skin as possible. What a wast of space for this couple. I hope RLC will let them go fast. 

Now that I like I blame RLC let him stay there , I and I think Vika has conspiracy against RLC to fuck RLC LMAO 

7 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Do I sense some discontent regarding this apartment?
 Or is it just jealously directed against the boyfriend?

I'm not sure. I guess I'll just follow this thread and find out what's going on...

Foamy you just need to fallow the apatment..then you will see if we have jealous of him(lol) or we Wave lots of reasons to complain..

We are all just jus pissing in the wind if we think we are gonna have any say-so in what happens so why argue -- ive argued and it's gotten me nowhere. We are fighting a losing battle to even try.