Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

I meant him ALONE !

Not totally sure they have had actual sex since he has been there ....seriously. Maybe a bj but i doubt anything else and maybe not a bj. He wont go to laundry room and told her he wont, and that he wont have it in bed.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, joejo said:

Only problem i have with this site is __ people defending him, and saying he has no problem lol. Well if you think that, then you probably have a problem too. You can watch him day in, and day out and see he's mentally distrurbed ... not jus shy. That is my only gripe.

Hey Jeojo I am not defending him I am blaming RLC more you go in his room RLC thinks we like to see Mentally seek people LOL they know how many people watching them, you want to watch you free to watch mentally seek person that makes you heard on have fun

1 minute ago, joejo said:

Not totally sure they have had actual sex since he has been there ....seriously. Maybe a bj but i doubt anything else and maybe not a bj. He wont go to laundry room and told her he wont, and that he wont have it in bed.

That's what I mean he should sleep ALONE !

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

That's what I mean he should sleep ALONE !

I agree Robert he should. If i was Rita or Elsa i wouldnt be alone with him ... he's that kind of guy i think. I believe he could be dangerous to someone like them if she wasnt around. He's a freaking weirdo, and thats putting it mildly.

I majored in psychology in college and he has all the characteristics of a very dangerous guy especially if other people are doing things he thinks are wrong. After all he keeps covewring her body up, because he sees Elisa half naked a few times, not much, but a few times, and his girlfriend also.

20 minutes ago, joejo said:

Only problem i have with this site is __ people defending him, and saying he has no problem lol. Well if you think that, then you probably have a problem too. You can watch him day in, and day out and see he's mentally distrurbed ... not jus shy. That is my only gripe.

This coming from someone that constantly watches the apartment and complains makes nasty remarks about him. You hate this guy so much for absolutely no reason, yet you continue to watch and continue to complain.. and HE'S the one with mental problems?

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This coming from someone that constantly watches the apartment and complains makes nasty remarks about him. You hate this guy so much for absolutely no reason, yet you continue to watch and continue to complain.. and HE'S the one with mental problems?

Sorry, but you have to admit, making your girl dress to go to bed, not looking at her when she's naked , counting your steps before you sit at the table, none of that is normal.  We are only stating the facts.

42 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Soon he will order her to wear long shorts likke him.

27 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Sorry, but you have to admit, making your girl dress to go to bed, not looking at her when she's naked , counting your steps before you sit at the table, none of that is normal.  We are only stating the facts.

I admit he is seek , so why should we watch them lol There is Elisa to watch Rita , Zoya , Nelly , K&K , Leora all the other girls they fun to watch not them in my book 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nick said:

That I won't argue about freedom of Elisa I am 100% with you  even Vika is covering you don't see her naked anymore in kitchen or living room , I know Rita wouldent 

Glad we agree in that Nick,dont remember good but think before him arrive Elisa somethimes nude in Kitchen making meal,naked in livingroom on sofa..sinse the dude take of livingroom any girl besides Vika..never do that things,witch is normal..problably Elisa does feel confortable and even think its an question of respect for vika..so no Nice nudes on house..only on bedroom...and usualy before living bedroom Elisa have to make shure that no get Out with something showing..i said it before and say it now and will say till dude go...Fidel(and vicka) destroid the mood and natural flow of the house.

• Upvote 2