Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Mikey, I'd like to like that pic a thousand times but it won't let me, lol! So that is what got people all hot and bothered? Man, two sisters could play like that! We saw 100 times better than that!

Oh well, such as passes for life post Irma. Other than Anna's masturbations of course.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Whenever they come back, someone should tell them to take down the tree, it's the 15th already.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :clap: :clap: :clap: Ya queda instalado para Navidad 2016, para que molestarse en retirarlo, no tienen tiempo de retirarlo, el trabajo que tienen las desborda. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Someone other than me who think they looked a bit less happy when they got home last night? Anna and Ilona spoke not one word with Layla. Layla initially sitdown in the living room and the kitchen and ate some. Without the Annas attempts to Ilona with a little petting, there was some "pressure" atmosphere I think.

So Ilona took up toiletries and eye masks from her bag, so it may appear that they had plans to stay over night, without it came to be.

Euromike je peux t envoyer un pm stp juste une mise au point par rapport à ce que tu disais  sur Anna avec son téléphone portable hier stp Merci

Euromike I can t send a pm please  just a development compared to what you said to Anna his mobile phone last stp Thanks

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are trying to say daily?

You wrote this exact same sentence before,word for word,please explain to me what you want?

Euromike je peux t envoyer un pm stp juste une mise au point par rapport à ce que tu disais  sur Anna avec son téléphone portable hier stp Merci

sorry euromike traduction Google

You are right when you said that Anna received orders, certainly his  friend She goes to the bathroom because it s the only place or there are no microcomputing and they can communicate quietly with the mobile phone and get on hear each other  to enjoy and candles serve to hide little that she makes in camera when she  masturbates while he looks at her  from his home

Remind you at night of 31/12 in 01/01, Irma made the same thing while  she massed Anna, always by the similar telephone  it  was her friend certainly but Anna did not dare to go farther As yesterday evening quickly by hiding her kitty when she was on her bed

Irma is who gave the idea to Anna to make the same thing but by shyness i ' am afraid that she masturbates more often in the bathroom that in his bed we shall see good and deceiving me

Thank you again for all the work that you make on CamCaps  and picturs which you offer us every day

THANK YOU FOE EXPLAINING TO ME DAILY :hi: :hi: :hi: :welcome:

I SEE THEM DOING THE SAME THING TOO SOMETIMES WHILE BEING ON THEIR PHONES :yes: :yes: :yes:

sorry euromike traduction Google

You are right when you said that Anna received orders, certainly his  friend She goes to the bathroom because it s the only place or there are no microcomputing and they can communicate quietly with the mobile phone and get on hear each other  to enjoy and candles serve to hide little that she makes in camera when she  masturbates while he looks at her  from his home

Remind you at night of 31/12 in 01/01, Irma made the same thing while  she massed Anna, always by the similar telephone  it  was her friend certainly but Anna did not dare to go farther As yesterday evening quickly by hiding her kitty when she was on her bed

Irma is who gave the idea to Anna to make the same thing but by shyness i ' am afraid that she masturbates more often in the bathroom that in his bed we shall see good and deceiving me

Thank you again for all the work that you make on CamCaps  and picturs which you offer us every day