Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, peppyflo said:

Anyway, it would be a disaster if Elisa would draw the consequences and not the full time. If it were up to me, she should be very long for us.

I hope very much that she will be here a long time. She's a sweet girl plus sexy as fuck.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

Thank you Elisa for keeping us company downstairs

Hey Robert, how are you? Come on the chat if you want. And thank god for Elisa.

• Upvote 1

joejo   ...... somehow a message has to get to beardo about these boards , Rita knows about them and i'm sure Elisa does also . If he sees these boards with the negative conversations about him on here and photos of him also he will go over the edge . Now if one of you Photoshop guys post pics of him having an alien head , hair on his whole face or his body with no head that might help speed up his departure , if he sees it . I doubt of Vika has told him about these forums . 

Joejo you say he has a mental illness which we all agree with but what is wrong with Vika when she is drawn to him and tolerates his crazy actions . 

Rita show beardo about these forums .

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You have got to be shitting me!   If I would have been Elisa I would have told her to go back and tell her boyfriend to mind his own fucking business!!!

RLC needs to address this problem. All that needs to happen is a phone call from Nora to Vika. Telling her to keep him from affecting the other girls or sending him home (she can go too).

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, alanohio said:

Mistreated how? lol

I feel for him with his condition. He shouldn't be in a sex site. He is pathological about nudity and sex.

Nora or RLC, if you read this, please have him sent home. He is damaging your brand (bad as it is already) and it is not fair to Elisa or Rita or even to him.

• Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

I feel for him with his condition. He shouldn't be in a sex site. He is pathological about nudity and sex.

Nora or RLC, if you read this, please have him sent home. He is damaging your brand (bad as it is already) and it is not fair to Elisa or Rita or even to him.

That's for sure mr1010, I sent Email to RLC the reply was thanks for feedback  

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

RLC should have monitored him and after one week, send him home.  Now I'm proud of Elisa tonight for standing up to him and Vika.,  Hope she keeps doing it.  Let her be herself the way we love her .  We lost tooo much viewing already.

100% Agree.

• Upvote 3

Thanks to Fidel and vicka this apartment becomed an old strange couple boring routine..she acts like an babysiter to him all day,she prepare big meals,he is always on livingroom on computer and list goes on.This apartment completely lost his mood and sexyness vibe.Thanks to him he know girls dont gona walk arround the house nude..neither gona be hot massages.If i an exemple of the apartment views than its losing views fast.This apartment it was my favorite till only a couple weeks..then this guest arrive and destroid something we all liked to fallow day by day.Really hope Fidel(vicka boyfriend) sees all the coments!You screw the house for us!!

• Upvote 1

this guy knows what he is doing.he is a bully.he bullys vika all the time.now wants to bully elisa through vika.i bet he wont fuck with rita.he is very mean to vika.i do not know why he thinks that he is so hot or sexy that he can turn a sexy ass woman like vika down.she is his only hope.no other woman would look at him twice.