Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, ze81 said:

Could be that,but the house its almost always an mess..so thats strange..in case of ocd or something she should want the house always very Well organized and clean etc,and just look at it..bed not done,things all over the place.Man rlc its strange and fantastic to fallow.

thats so true, its amazing to watch how others live their lives day to day, and you are right about the ocd i hadn't considered the condition of the house

• Upvote 1

Just now, Noldus said:

Makeup Party ??

Seams to be the case. ... Or something similar. ... Normaly we will not understand. 

I think is is something good that she has a normal guest there (even if it looks like a short visit). ... This reminds me of Nora. ... Very nice. :)

• Upvote 2

that brunette looks very familiar....was she not a past resident.....i have seen her on here before.....i think she have lived in this apartment for a bit right around the time nora was living there

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Very very cute girl but i hope 1 month

Exactly same feeling here.But think she is friend of Nora or something so can be full three months...

• Upvote 1