Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Even if she is more outside, she has done so much for the project and for the viewers that i think she deserves all fun she wants!!

But look on the bright side,  this will give all the viewers more time to check out all the body art that has just about taken over RLC!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, mr1010 said:

Bean, great to hear from you pal. Christy? And who is the other? Not Nikky I hope.

And hey listen, talk to me any time you want in private.

I left VV behind long ago. I miss a lot of the guys there. But Jabbath and Yadevol and Mr. Box and occasionally Spielo and Miscvoyeur are here with me.

Good for you pal. I am not attached either now.

i still miss milka and lilu ... i never saw them doing something real (live) ... but the girls were very nice ... :)

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

Harley looks like you doing lot better today you are in good mood::)

I am doing allot better today Nick!   I was able to sleep for a solid 5 hours and dozed off an on for 4 hours.   I've been having allot of chest pains lately and it's hard to sleep when that happens.  Thanks for noticing Nick :)

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Bean, great to hear from you pal. Christy? And who is the other? Not Nikky I hope.

And hey listen, talk to me any time you want in private.

I left VV behind long ago. I miss a lot of the guys there. But Jabbath and Yadevol and Mr. Box and occasionally Spielo and Miscvoyeur are here with me.

Good for you pal. I am not attached either now.

I was never a fan of Christy my girls were before her.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Bored?

Upset that I didn't get to see the show since that's all I really ever liked to watch on RLC.......girls masturbating or girls with girls!!   Oh well, it's the new CC due to the ignorance of the RLC.......hey, that somewhat rhymed lol.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, beancounter said:

I was never a fan of Christy my girls were before her.

I have a Question why we get attached this girls , they fun to watch and new ones coms in , I am a guy once I get in the girl's pants I forget that girl and  look for new one it's a challenge for me I am not one womans man , I get bored very fast from same woman 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nick said:

I have a Question why we get attached this girls , they fun to watch and new ones coms in , I am a guy once I get in the girl's pants I forget that girl and  look for new one it's a challenge for me I am not one womans man , I get bored very fast from same woman 

You must be a young buck Nick lol......that's the way I was when I was in high school and my first two years of college.   Spent every penny I earned trying to make that happen lol.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You must be a young buck Nick lol......that's the way I was when I was in high school and my first two years of college.   Spent every penny I earned trying to make that happen lol.

I am not young I am older than you , but I think young stay young :-) 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Nick said:

I am not young I am older than you , but I think young stay young :-) 

I agree with your thinking 100% and that's the way I used to be until a little over a year ago......now I have to be extremely careful!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I am doing allot better today Nick!   I was able to sleep for a solid 5 hours and dozed off an on for 4 hours.   I've been having allot of chest pains lately and it's hard to sleep when that happens.  Thanks for noticing Nick :)

Sorry to hear about your chest pains pal. Take care of yourself. All this other crap is insignificant compared to that.

• Upvote 1