Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

LMAO ze81 when coms Rita Please don't say nothing Negative be a Diplomat , That's Mike's Property the are getting married April 1 2017

YES YOU HEARD WHAT NICK SAID ZE81,,,,,,,,,, I SAID IT BEFORE,,,PLEASE STOP ASKING TO SEE ASS AND PUSSY FROM RITA.

NOT EVERY GIRL IN THIS APT IS GOING TO BE NAKED LIKE ELISA,ILONA,DANAYA OR ADELE,,,,,,PLEASE STOP COMING ON CC ASKING FOR ASS AND TITTIES,,,,IT MAKE YOU LOOK DESPERATE FOR PUSSY,,,,,,IT MAKES THE GIRLS LOOK LIKE A PIECE OF MEAT OR PROPERTY,,WE ARE NOT AT A STRIP CLUB,,AND THESE GIRLS ARE ON STAGE TO STRIP FOR US,,,,IF THEY WANNA STRIP,,IT'S UP TO THEM,TO DO SO,,,,,,,I SAID ALREADY AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN.

WHY IS THERE THIS NEED TO SEE NAKED GIRLS AND WHY DO YOU GUYS CURSE AND CALL THESE GIRLS NAMES WHEN THEY DON'T GET NAKED FOR THE CAMERA.

THEY ARE CALLED BORING WHEN THEY DON'T GET NAKED,,,,,,,,,AND WHEN THEY GET NAKED THEY ARE CALLED WHORES,,PROSTITUTES,CALL GIRLS,,,GOLD DIGGERS.

WHICH IS IT,,,,,,,NO MATTER WHAT THESE LADIES DO,,,SOMEONE SOMEWHERE ON CC WILL FIND SOMETHING TO BITCH ABOUT.

PLEASE LEAVE THE GIRLS ALONE,,,IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE,,JUST DON'T WATCH,,,IF YOU DON'T LIKE RITA,,GO WATCH ELISA OR VIKA.,,,,,BECAUSE THERE ARE DIFFERENT GIRLS THAT APPEAL TO EACH OF US IN THE APT RIGHT NOW.

REMEMBER BEFORE ILONA,,,THIS APT NEVER HAD 24/7 NUDITY,,,AND BACK THEN NOBODY WAS SAYING THE THINGS I'M READING NOW.,SO WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM THAT ARE SAYING ALL THESE THINGS.::)::):rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Well he can have all of her, I'd rather Watch Elisa.

Hehe,im just Myself and tell What i see,but i respect the ones(like mike) dat like a lot Rita,but of course i like to think for myself,for exemple i like a lot dasha and some say more negatives things about her and i respect that,i dont give bad rep just because someone doesnt like the same things i do,or have the same tastes.But hey want to be negative with me and give bad rep just because i give my honest opinion..go ahead..i dont gona change or be fake just to please thats for sure!100%sure!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Now bring back Irma or Anna or even both and let Rita go.....................Sorry Mike........

AND YOU TOO ROBERT,,,,HOW DO YOU THINK YOU SOUND FOR ONLY RATING A WOMAN'S WORTH BASED ON HER NUDITY IN THE APT,,,,HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU LOOK.

PLEASE STOP TREATING THESE GIRLS LIKE THEY ARE WHORES AND STRIPPERS.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

YES YOU HEARD WHAT NICK SAID ZE81,,,,,,,,,, I SAID IT BEFORE,,,PLEASE STOP ASKING TO SEE ASS AND PUSSY FROM RITA.

NOT EVERY GIRL IN THIS APT IS GOING TO BE NAKED LIKE ELISA,ILONA,DANAYA OR ADELE,,,,,,PLEASE STOP COMING ON CC ASKING FOR ASS AND TITTIES,,,,IT MAKE YOU LOOK DESPERATE FOR PUSSY,,,,,,IT MAKES THE GIRLS LOOK LIKE A PIECE OF MEAT OR PROPERTY,,WE ARE NOT AT A STRIP CLUB,,AND THESE GIRLS ARE ON STAGE TO STRIP FOR US,,,,IF THEY WANNA STRIP,,IT'S UP TO THEM,TO DO SO,,,,,,,I SAID ALREADY AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN.

WHY IS THERE THIS NEED TO SEE NAKED GIRLS AND WHY DO YOU GUYS CURSE AND CALL THESE GIRLS NAMES WHEN THEY DON'T GET NAKED FOR THE CAMERA.

THEY ARE CALLED BORING WHEN THEY DON'T GET NAKED,,,,,,,,,AND WHEN THEY GET NAKED THEY ARE CALLED WHORES,,PROSTITUTES,CALL GIRLS,,,GOLD DIGGERS.

WHICH IS IT,,,,,,,NO MATTER WHAT THESE LADIES DO,,,SOMEONE SOMEWHERE ON CC WILL FIND SOMETHING TO BITCH ABOUT.

PLEASE LEAVE THE GIRLS ALONE,,,IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE,,JUST DON'T WATCH,,,IF YOU DON'T LIKE RITA,,GO WATCH ELISA OR VIKA.,,,,,BECAUSE THERE ARE DIFFERENT GIRLS THAT APPEAL TO EACH OF US IN THE APT RIGHT NOW.

REMEMBER BEFORE ILONA,,,THIS APT NEVER HAD 24/7 NUDITY,,,AND BACK THEN NOBODY WAS SAYING THE THINGS I'M READING NOW.,SO WHERE DID ALL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM THAT ARE SAYING ALL THESE THINGS.::)::):rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi,were Did i said i want to see Rita pussy?I said(and its true and happens time afther time) that she not a good fit for the house,because she always hidding and Out.She knows exactly were to be dress and undress withouth showing nothing and she does it time afther time,she Thakes her baths almost like Fidel with back to cam.Sorry for this words mike im just being honest.Im an paid rlc member think youre also and there lots more and we all can have our own opinions and likes.We just need to acept diferent toughts and opinions.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

AND YOU TOO ROBERT,,,,HOW DO YOU THINK YOU SOUND FOR ONLY RATING A WOMAN'S WORTH BASED ON HER NUDITY IN THE APT,,,,HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU LOOK.

PLEASE STOP TREATING THEE GIRLS LIKE THEY ARE WHORES AND STRIPPERS.

The nudity is not important, it's the presence in the apt., the interaction with the other girls, they seldom eat together at the same time,Once maybe they went out together.  Don't get mad and write in red, I'm only saying my opinion.  I like Rita, She is beautiful, I think she lost weight since last year, but she is not in the apt. often.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

The nudity is not important, it's the presence in the apt., the interaction with the other girls, they seldom eat together at the same time,Once maybe they went out together.  Don't get mad and write in red, I'm only saying my opinion.  I like Rita, She is beautiful, I think she lost weight since last year, but she is not in the apt. often.

You do know that Rita is there studying Spanish in school,,and also modeling and hanging out with friends,,,so obviously she won't be there as much as even I would want,,but I know why she is hardly there,so I understand and accept it.

I may sound as if I don't care about nudity,,,when actually I love seeing nudity,,,,just ask Irma,Kristy ,,Anna,and Adele who are my top favorites,,,,but the problem I have is when I see the same guys demanding that a girl gets kicked out because she is not getting nude downstairs,,,,,not every girl will do that I'm trying to say,,so if she doesn't then don't watch her and only watch the one who gives you the nudity that you like to see.

OHH gotta go Kristy is bating right now as I speak:heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Mike you are very Nice man , If there was voting System in CC about how many person wants to see in RLC nudity I think most of us wants to see That's why all this people pay and watch RLC , unless they studing to be psychiatrist, what you say let the guys have fun little lol don't take it personally, By the way are we all invited to the wedding :-) I don't want to miss it lol  

• Upvote 3

EURO MIKE, we seem to be almost agreeing.  I like Elisa too but,as an outsider, I have to be impartial.  Elisa drinks too much and one day, it'll catch up with her.  She might have liver problem or something worse.  I just wish the girls would talk together, Watch a movie together, you know what I mean, act like pretend friends.  One is too serious and the other is not serious at all.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

Mike you are very Nice man , If there was voting System in CC about how many person wants to see in RLC nudity I think most of us wants to see That's why all this people pay and watch RLC , unless they studing to be psychiatrist, what you say let the guys have fun little lol don't take it personally, By the way are we all invited to the wedding :-) I don't want to miss it lol  

Let me just say it as simply as I can,,,,I don't mind guys on CC wanting to see nudity,,,,,the problem is when I see some guys on here start demanding for a girl to get kicked out because she doesn't show any nudity,,,,I love seeing pussy too,,,but I'm not going to yell at Rita or any other girl to get out  because they don't get naked,,I just simply wait until a new girl or my sexy Irma comes back to the apt,,,,And on that note,,,I really hope that RLC Brings back IRMA ,ANNA AND ILONA,,,that would make everybody happy...but for now,,I'll just enjoy my Baby Rita::):heart:

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

EURO MIKE, we seem to be almost agreeing.  I like Elisa too but,as an outsider, I have to be impartial.  Elisa drinks too much and one day, it'll catch up with her.  She might have liver problem or something worse.  I just wish the girls would talk together, Watch a movie together, you know what I mean, act like pretend friends.  One is too serious and the other is not serious at all.

she is very nice girl drinking is a problem we can't do anything she has to do , one thing I like all girls apartment they hear today and they gone tomorrow, and we all see all kinds of girls I am hooked all girls apartment and K&K 

• Upvote 2