Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

On 18 May 2016 at 2:15 AM, TruVol24 said:

So somebody actually saw it go between the lips of her vagina. Must have been a real closeup pic. Guess i need to stay up all night like others too.

On 18th of this month I wrote: I receive a long close-up clip from a friend it starts with her lubricating her labia, then with the insert and OMG she is dishy, No water marks, just a big zoom ,I do not know if I am allowed to post or not do not want to take the risk

Now I am pleased because I  can see that you all love it , if RLC likes it as well then you will have loads of more close-ups to come

• Upvote 6

I think the lovely Rita is getting restless, we may see something from her in the near future. Shes spending more time at home and showing more skin(not nude) but very sexy poses and long extended honey shots. Cant sleep at night, twisting and turning. Maybe?

13 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

I think the lovely Rita is getting restless, we may see something from her in the near future. Shes spending more time at home and showing more skin(not nude) but very sexy poses and long extended honey shots. Cant sleep at night, twisting and turning. Maybe?

Extended honey shots???

1 minute ago, kenny1940 said:

In her lingerie she has been laying with her legs open and you can see some lippage for 20 minute stretches  Not full on. Shes not going that far

Thanks for the explanation kenny.......that would earn you an oscar if you ever captured a good pick of her honey pot!!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Thanks for the explanation kenny.......that would earn you an oscar if you ever captured a good pick of her honey pot!!!

I would keep your eye on her, just maybe. Pics and vids I don't know how to do. Maybe I can contact from the forum to learn how

Just now, kenny1940 said:

I would keep your eye on her, just maybe. Pics and vids I don't know how to do. Maybe I can contact from the forum to learn how

I'm not a member at the moment so I have to rely on those of you that are.   I might have to join if I keep hearing things like I have heard on the forum as of late!!   There are plenty of people that know what to do and all you have to do is ask!!

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not a member at the moment so I have to rely on those of you that are.   I might have to join if I keep hearing things like I have heard on the forum as of late!!   There are plenty of people that know what to do and all you have to do is ask!!

Hold on to your freedom, its not that great to cough up $45 or $99. and it gets worst during the summer when the apts get reduced to 6 apts. because they are all on holiday. Last summer Barcelona kept things afloat but it was a real shortage on presence.

• Upvote 5