Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, jayp1220259 said:

i do not understand why will not show more.they are not shy so whats the problem.they just refuse to show.

Because accidentally your name was omitted from their contract right where it says: "show daily nudity for......".

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

il y a 1 minute, kzsjzkdjs a dit :

Les besoins de connaissance et tout sur la vie personnelle (réseau social ...)  de tous les locataires de RLC doivent être connus comme une sorte de maladie. Pourquoi avez - vous besoin d'obtenir cette informations corboblanc?

mais de quoi tu parles encore??? oulalalaaa, au lit et vite!!!!!

but what are you still talking ??? oulalala in bed and fast !!!!!

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Friendship between Vika and Rita growing quickly ..... hmm.

I think they are just normal friends, but I like it. Vika has been acting depressed lately, just lying in bed and basically waiting for this visit to be over. Like Danaya did towards the end. It's good that she's more active and happy.

57 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I think they are just normal friends, but I like it. Vika has been acting depressed lately, just lying in bed and basically waiting for this visit to be over. Like Danaya did towards the end. It's good that she's more active and happy.

1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

Friendship between Vika and Rita growing quickly ..... hmm.

Don't think they are friends at all. When Rita arrived, they hardly spoke and this was even before vika's boyfriend arrived. Rita was very reserved and was never home. now she is all tits and ass having baths with Vika. My hunch is that a lot of people cancelled their subscription, the barca apartment is becoming less popular and RLC is asking them to make an effort and get along. This is just my observation but don't take this as gospel

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

Don't think they are friends at all. When Rita arrived, they hardly spoke and this was even before vika's boyfriend arrived. Rita was very reserved and was never home. now she is all tits and ass having baths with Vika. My hunch is that a lot of people cancelled their subscription, the barca apartment is becoming less popular and RLC is asking them to make an effort and get along. This is just my observation but don't take this as gospel

Sounds feasible; anytime the ratings go down; the  players do something like a fake lesbian scene to boost viewerships.. We've seen it time and time again.

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

yes totaly with you and vika position right now confirms that her booty infront of the camera with an open legs no doubts about that everything is changing

Yea Rita is becoming more friendly to Vika and Elisa, but mainly vika. Things seem to be changing. Elisa on the cam-side of the bed is very different, but im not complaining.

She isn't around alot lately, but i still like Elisa the best. She's herself, and if others dont like it ..... they can f... theirselves. She seems to be a free -spirit which i like. I like Vika, and Rita is super hott too. Haven't figured her out yet, but it's really not necessary i guess in the scheme of things.