Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

23 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Well my Sunday is done but I wait for the Princess, she may have one more left(doubt it), I will watch NBA Finals in America.

Can never tell what might happen.

39 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Well my Sunday is done but I wait for the Princess, she may have one more left(doubt it), I will watch NBA Finals in America.

Good times for sports..in here its copa América now and eurocup in 5days.

Guest beaver67
20 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Nothing happening in S and H at all!!!

not now- but guest were going at it earlier

Guest beaver67
Just now, tripod2 said:

Under covers?

pretty much, but covers did fall off a couple of times, and could see her in all her glory

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I can honestly and personally say BTR not an Imposter.

Ok. ... Let see. ... I should have written "I suspect that he is a imposter, because ...". Sorry for that.

Why do you think he told the truth? ... His "own page" bubble is clearly bursted (with not much more than a ridiculous forum) even though he has already spoken of three apartments. 

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Ok. ... Let see. ... I should have written "I suspect that he is a imposter, because ...". Sorry for that.

Why do you think he told the truth? ... His "own page" bubble is clearly bursted (with not much more than a ridiculous forum) even though he has already spoken of three apartments. 

I personally don't know anything about what he posted as I have not seen it yet. Every time I log in at RLCF the page hangs and stops responding no matter what browser I have tried.

I have always trusted what he posts.  I guess we'll just have to wait till July and see what happens.