Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Barry Elephant said:

Confucius he say...“When you see a good person, think of becoming like her/him. When you see someone not so good, reflect on your own weak points.”  

You just had to throw Confucius into mix didn't you lol.  Confucius also said "If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself"

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You just had to throw Confucius into mix didn't you lol.  Confucius also said "If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself"

That reads like it may ust be the same quotation in a better? older / different translation

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

VIKA ER HJEMMEjente-poking-out-tongue-smiley-emoticon.g

thank you Mike.. nice that you substituting while I'm on vacation .. (is aboard a boat now until tomorrow evening CET)

• Upvote 1

They are into MEN and FUN in the SUN, Why make it into more than what it is ??? This thread has become a regular PEYTON PLACE !!!! so much speculation, so much BS, and far to many fantasies being written without being factual. 

This is what we do know, They are beautiful young ladies, they are in Barcelona and it is summer. They go out of the apartment. They go to clubs, shopping and to the beach. Elisa goes roller bladeing. Rita is studying English and Spanish. Vika just likes to run around Naked. Vika and Rita take bath's together, rub a dub dub two beauty's in the tub. Elisa from time to time likes to give in to her inner desires, which is always fun to watch. Elisa drinks gin, wine, and champagne. They all seem to get along OK for roommates. Vika and Elisa have their men back home, thank god Vika's man is not in Barcelona anymore..

Elisa's time is almost up June 11th according to the scuttlebutt. Vika is here until June 30th, I have no Idea about Rita. She may be the new Nora for all we know ???

All the rest is just talk, speculation, and mostly just BULLSHIT and FANTASIES. 

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: ROFLMAO

• Upvote 3