Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, kenny1940 said:

Come on she's ok guys, she has a sexy body, something just isn't there

Somethimes the body it isnt enought..in my case its nothing about her fisic..and all about her personality..and Indeed her body is fine..but the rest..just nooo

Someone it is very hard for me to believe that any one of you would turn the opportunity to have a nice roll in the hay with VIKA if in fact she would give you that chance.ROFLMAO

You can say that from behind your computer, but if she was standing in front of you right now wanting to make your every dream come true, you would not pass it up :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

ze81 dont understand why your not a fan of rita,rita is very sexy and a real nice person who always interacts with everyone she is with.but i will respect your opinion but rita will always be the princess dont get me wrong i like elisa as well cant wait til she comes back after she leaves i know she hasnt left yet but i will miss her while she is gone.

• Upvote 2

Barcelona looks dead right now,,only Elisa is up and packing her things,,,time to board the plane and head on over to Moscow,,,,,,I will be your security my Princess,,you can come with us if you like::):heart:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, canito said:

ze81 dont understand why your not a fan of rita,rita is very sexy and a real nice person who always interacts with everyone she is with.but i will respect your opinion but rita will always be the princess dont get me wrong i like elisa as well cant wait til she comes back after she leaves i know she hasnt left yet but i will miss her while she is gone.

Hey Canito -- she will be back -- id almost gurantee that -- she's too popular not to be. I like Rita she's great -- no problem with her at all. --- Yea i respect everyones opinion here. For me there's no one like Elisa, but that's jus me and my preference of girls. 

• Upvote 2