Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

43 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I would love to see Irma as replacement for Vika. ... Irma with Elisa would be interesting to see. For sure.  .... I am not so sure about the combination of Irma and the current cast. ... Let see.

that is what seems to be the truth.

34 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

So I wonder though,,will she move into Rita's room or will she go straight to Elisa's room,,or better yet go back to her old room and make Vika sleep on the couchroflmao.gif

The setup has Irma in Rita's room and Rita in Elisa's room 

Man it seems like the rest of RLC got the notice that Irma is here,,everyone is scrambling to do something,,Leora just fucked Paul,,Adriana is giving Daniel A blow job,,Blue is in her Bed topless,,with her cat laying on her pussy (Get It lol),,,can't wait to see what everyone else does as the day progresses,,I would be nervous too if I were them rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emo

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

The combination of Irma and Vika SCARES me !!

I guess that Rita will now have to go naked full time in order to fit in !  This is now the Naked Penthouse....................lol .  Clothes optional only during Rag Time !

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I guess that Rita will now have to go naked full time in order to fit in !  This is now the Naked Penthouse....................lol .  Clothes optional only during Rag Time !

Hep me too..Vika isnt good company to any rlc girl..about Rita..or Irma adapts to her and becomes boring..or Rita adapts Irma and this apartment gets some life again..man Elisa was an very Nice fit for Irma..

33 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Man it seems like the rest of RLC got the notice that Irma is here,,everyone is scrambling to do something,,Leora just fucked Paul,,Adriana is giving Daniel A blow job,,Blue is in her Bed topless,,with her cat laying on her pussy (Get It lol),,,can't wait to see what everyone else does as the day progresses,,I would be nervous too if I were them rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emo

Well if i see Dasha and Demid have sex uncovered i'll believe someone has spiked the water

• Upvote 2

Hehe just imagine that massages that Irma Did to Anna and iona..hehe that things dont gona happen with boring Rita..rlc..in three weeks think one of the girls goes..then bring for exemple Anna or someone funny..please..love to se Irma back..then i look the company..bahhh..just no..