Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

That is true. ... Irmas come back will be most likely be a success. ... But it do not need to be. 

We should really go back to allow other opinions in this forum too. ... It is not good to force everyone to think what euromike seams to be suitable. .. ::)

Yup - but in this case above, I think the aggressive retort by Mike was more based on the poster and what he apparently knows about him than the comment itself - if you read it again.  Anyone can say anything but if it is a troll or person who goes by multiple names then the comments serve to stir up shit not to be credible.

• Upvote 5

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, albacore said:

Yup - but in this case above, I think the aggressive retort by Mike was more based on the poster and what he apparently knows about him than the comment itself - if you read it again.  Anyone can say anything but if it is a troll or person who goes by multiple names then the comments serve to stir up shit not to be credible.

Ok ... I did not know that.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, albacore said:

It's simple really,,he joined June 1st and you see him speaking about the apt,like he has been here a long time,,,it's a rookie mistake when you try to pretend to be a newbie on here,and start to slip up by talking about past events before you joined CC,a leopard cannot change his spots,,,you guys can all run to get new accounts and new names all you want,,but I along with other smart people on here,,will always know who you are,,,no matter how many times you change accounts and usernames.fist-shake.gif

• Upvote 3

See guys are translators was right.They said a girl from the past was coming back and Vika was leaving at the beginning of june well she a little late on leaving but i think in the next few day Vika will be gone. I think the new owner brought Iram back and i think the new owner will bring back Anna or Ilona back to bring the sales back up. The old owner run RLC into to ground and the new owner heard ever one talking about Iram and anna and they new if they bring them back it would get them out of the hole and win the viewer back. This is a good sign there are going to be good thing coming to RLC with the new owner.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Why? ... All this hate from your side any time someone has something negativ to say. ... There need to be the freedom to have other opinions than you. 

Mrbox I found out CC is  totalitarian Gestapo state   there is no freedom at CC they shot you up if they don't agree  there is no opinion CC opened new Can of Worms now 

2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

See guys are translators was right.They said a girl from the past was coming back and Vika was leaving at the beginning of june well she a little late on leaving but i think in the next few day Vika will be gone. I think the new owner brought Iram back and i think the new owner will bring back Anna or Ilona back to bring the sales back up. The old owner run RLC into to ground and the new owner heard ever one talking about Iram and anna and they new if they bring them back it would get them out of the hole and win the viewer back. This is a good sign there are going to be good thing coming to RLC with the new owner.

I just hope that the new owner whoever it is,,takes it easy on us who have posted in the past or who may post in the future,,I think that RLC and CC go together well,,and each washes the other's hands,,,we do free advertising for them,,by getting thousands of people excited enough to pull out those Credit Cards and sign up.

After July1st we will all see what is really going to be their new way of operating that website.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Have you been drinking again Bonnie

you keep spelling Iram instead of Irma not once but 3 times lol

• Upvote 2

Just now, euromike69 said:

I just hope that the new owner whoever it is,,takes it easy on us who have posted in the past or who may post in the future,,I think that RLC and CC go together well,,and each washes the other's hands,,,we do free advertising for them,,by getting thousands of people excited enough to pull out those Credit Cards and sign up.

After July1st we will all see what is really going to be their new way of operating that website.

I am interrested to see if this change is really happening or if it is just a false report. ... We had some of the false reports (e.g. the one of BTR to open his own page or the one with the apartments in USA). ... Let see.