Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, StnCld316 said:

To anyone involved in this argument either Stop it Now or take it over to Rants and Flame Wars and continue the Feud there.

I do not understand what you mean. ... You like me to stop posting? ... You like me to stop have my own opinion?

Please, do not get angry about me. ...  But i do not see what i did wrong. ... If you are also adressed me with your statement. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bonnie said:

Would some one Please tell me about a (reputation) what does it mean is it a good thing or a bad thing

It's a good thing if you like what someone has said give them a rep

1 hour ago, Major Tom said:

Well, if that's the old Irma coming back, it tells me that RLC has given up finding new quality girls to this apartment and relies on playing it safe by reusing old girls. Apparently many are very, very exited about this. I cannot say I am. Of course we will now see lots of fake "massage" sessions with Irma sitting on top of one of the other girls stroking her back for hours. For those who like to see that, congratulations!. It will be almost as interesting as when Kamilla and Kristy are stroking each others arms for hours.

Irma's return could also be seen as a confirmation of the rumors of a new leadership from July 1, so that Irma is just filling the gap after Elisa until then. Just like Rita is. If that is the case there's still hope for RLC if the new management dares to focus on quality and innovation instead of playing it safe. I hope we will see three brand new girls next month. Hopefully english speaking - that would be awesome.

I can see your point,and i also want new girls in this apartments.But if there was an girl that deserved an return it was Irma..she stayed short time..and most dont got tired of her.But yes..agree most of the times its better just to know News residents.

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

To anyone involved in this argument either Stop it Now or take it over to Rants and Flame Wars and continue the Feud there.

You as an moderator should be more imparcial...cleary you protect some in here...an cc member just call things to other(for the 1000time) and as always You just ignore it..and repreended other users and not him...go figure Out....

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

You as an moderator should be more imparcial...cleary you protect some in here...an cc member just call things to other(for the 1000time) and as always You just ignore it..and repreended other users and not him...go figure Out....

He was imparcial he said  To anyone involved in this argument either Stop it Now or take it over to Rants and Flame Wars and continue the Feud there.

He didn't single anyone out

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Major Tom said:

I'm not gonna take part in your battles. Find someone else to waste your time on. Or better: go back in treatment for whatever personality disorder you have. You're obviously a very sick person.

Hep..but somethimes its so dificult not to fight back..but then we must remember..we are sain people with caracter..

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

I do not understand what you mean. ... You like me to stop posting? ... You like me to stop have my own opinion?

Please, do not get angry about me. ...  But i do not see what i did wrong. ... If you are also adressed me with your statement. 

I didn't say to stop posting. You can all post till your hearts content   I said just to end the feuding for all involved over a couple of comments or it can be taken over to Rants and Flames then all involved can work it out over there.

• Upvote 3

I hope that everyone had a good sleep last night,,because for the next  month or more,,you will not get any sleep at all,,especially if they bring back Irma's supporting cast members,,Ilona and Anna sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi,,,,Ilona you better not bring your laptop with you to Barcelona or I might have to make it go bye bye on you againsmashing-laptop-with-bat.gif

• Upvote 4