Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67

my gosh- Vika actually had a bra on that fit, but she did not look like a happy camper- was frowning in the kitchen

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

my gosh- Vika actually had a bra on that fit, but she did not look like a happy camper- was frowning in the kitchen

I would too if I knew that real boobies that could fit my oversized bras were in the building with me lmaooo,,,I would tuck away my titties too if I were her:heart::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

I would too if I knew that real boobies that could fit my oversized bras were in the building with me lmaooo,,,I would tuck away my titties too if I were her:heart::biggrin:

titties- you being nice, more like BB's HAHAHAHAHA- just kidding

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, kenny1940 said:

Nothing is in Irmas room. Probaly will arrive soon.

Kenny- it just adds to the anticapation

Guest beaver67
Just now, kenny1940 said:

She will probably arrive topless

hahahahaha- that would be a way to start of with a bang::)

It's a shame but Irma here without a girl who follow him the game, or rather, a conceited stupid and boring as Rita or inert Cabinet as Vika, is not a good choice unless you go over two days and appear here someone like Anna or even Ilona, if Ilona.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

BTR is a (Admin) on RLCF and he part owner of camcaps and RLCF. From what we put together he is also going to be part of the new owner of RLC starting July the 1st

What proof do you have that BTR is part owner of camcaps and RLCF other than he said so

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Could be that this cams are less expensive?i mean than small ones?Indeed the cams are Really big,but could be that some kind of trademark or something.

I have 8 Cams in my shop and no one know is there and it doesn't do the way K&K apartment especially Kamilas room  when the lights is out on and off drives me crazy    

• Upvote 1