Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Man..even if we that all the rest apart..the way of being..politness or not..selfish or not..just look now at the three girls...Vika must feel very hunhappy..there are two beautiful,full of confidence girls in the house..and then its..her..but the truty its the other girls dont have any gilth of that..

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

This is stupid, saturday night , 2 girls in their room and Irma alone on the couch.  They should be doing something fun or go out together at least.

That is strange isn't it? 

Maybe they waitin fer their boner, er, BONUS chex

• Upvote 2

Irma seriously needs someone to play with,,we are not used to seeing her like this,,poor baby,,,is there nobody within a hundred mile radius that can come and play with her?,,Anna how far away are you my love?::)::)

• Upvote 5

Hard to understand why no one is associating with each other. I know it takes awhile to get settled in and use to each other, but you have to at least talk, be around each other to do that.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, albacore said:

To be honest here no one in this apartment goes out of their way to do anything with any of the others.   Previous tenets were much more friendly with each other than this past group has been.  Neither Elisa or Rita or Vika really did more than superficial discussions, at least on camera.  

Nothing like Irma's group before or Kamila and Kristy or Milana and Coco and there are probably more but just blanking out right now as there have been so many pass through. Some may have had a past together but still much friendlier that the past group.   

We will have to see how these girls do things.  My bet is Irma will get them going if they stay around long.

The day Vika walk in the apartment she fucket  everthing , if you reamaber Layla I thought she was nun she was 100% better then Vika , Layla had better personality , I think Vika has something against RLC LOL  she never tried anything to make cheerful the Apartment , Irma comes in both Vika and Rita hides in there rooms instead of coming out living room have fun, Oh no that's against Vikas religion  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

This is stupid, saturday night , 2 girls in their room and Irma alone on the couch.  They should be doing something fun or go out together at least.

This apartment was an boring for some time..and seems part of the residents have no intension of change that..and Irma by itself cant do all..lets wait the rest of weekend and see..maybe big changes will happen..some things just dont make sense..rlc have one of the most liked girls and that its very friendly and funny..and What does rlc does..put her with Vika and rita..dont they watch this apartment?Well problably latly not just like me and lot more..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

Guys Irma trying to get a girl to come there to replace Vika with a girl that Irma work with. Vika will be leaving between now and the 1st of july. So just be patient if Irma friends come there going to be fun in that apt again

1st of july,,that's way too fucking long,,, I got the duct tape,rope,chloroform and Dufflebag,,to make a visit to Barcelona to kidnap a girl in the Apt,,code name "Goofy",,,so who's with me.good-job-smiley-emoticon.gifflag-of-spain.gif

• Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Guys Irma trying to get a girl to come there to replace Vika with a girl that Irma work with. Vika will be leaving between now and the 1st of july. So just be patient if Irma friends come there going to be fun in that apt again

LMAO Bonnie waiting for 1st of July feels like 20 years lol I can't wait her Mussolini face goes out of the apartment

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, euromike69 said:

I know right,if anna came through the door right now,everyone in this forum would be in the emergency room on life support lol:biggrin::biggrin:

It is unlikely that Anna will cause such a reaction. Here If Adele and Aida will fly into the window on a broomstick ... :biggrin:

• Upvote 3