Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Vika is doing her best impersonation of the bed dweller Dead Fish Danaya, and has not came out of her room except to get some food and use the bathroom.

Vika go say hello to Irma I promise she won't bite, Hell you might find you like her, she is a Sweetheart, Friendly, kind, funny, and fun loving beautiful young lady. 

Get off your ass and be nice for once. :huh:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

Guys Irma trying to get a girl to come there to replace Vika with a girl that Irma work with. Vika will be leaving between now and the 1st of july. So just be patient if Irma friends come there going to be fun in that apt again

Providing Irma's stay is longer than a Month.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Vika is doing her best impersonation of the bed dweller Dead Fish Danaya, and has not came out of her room except to get some food and use the bathroom.

Vika go say hello to Irma I promise she won't bite, Hell you might find you like her, she is a Sweetheart, Friendly, kind, funny, and fun loving beautiful young lady. 

You're right Thes, she's being snooty now.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Vika go say hello to Irma I promise she won't bite, Hell you might find you like her, she is a sweetheart, Friendly, kindm funny, and fun loving beautiful young lady. 

SHE *VIKA* IS THE ONE CAUSING ALL THIS BULLSHIT,,SHE PROBABLY IS TRYING REALLY HARD TO MAKE RITA NOT TALK TO IRMA TOO,,GOOFY NEEDS TO GO,,IF SHE IS GONNA IGNORE IRMA:dodgy::dodgy:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Thank you keeper of the time, she was looking pretty damn fine in her all white virginal pantsuit. 

Ready to to perform shock and awe at the Barcelona club scene tonight :heart:

30e306fe1e146a66d39ce78dd498dd4f.jpg

she should do party in the apartment with Irma lol that we can see , sleep at home party outside that's not fair 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

just a ? has Irma and vika actually ben talking much or vika been voiding her cause she is close friends with ilona?

A little in passing is all I've seen.