Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

43 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Not really,. Nelly has been out of town all week. Demid is AWOL although the girl guest just showered,. Vanessa and Thomas are out again. i don't think any of the other couples have had more sex than usual,.  It just seemed a little overwhelming when  the Angels were in K&K's apartment at the same time Irma arrived,.

V&t when will they gone?Man problably the most ausent couple in rlc..and almost anything minimal interisting happens in their apartment(only cool thing its was only one day..an night party).think that apartment its cursed..lol

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

15 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Everything Irma does is so sexy, her little dances, her morning exercise regime, the way she smiles. I'm in love man no doubt about it. So glad to have her back

You forget that thing she does of talking to herself with that cutie cutie voice.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

V&t when will they gone?Man problably the most ausent couple in rlc..and almost anything minimal interisting happens in their apartment(only cool thing its was only one day..an night party).think that apartment its cursed..lol

Lol who cares. I never watch them. Its more interesting watching paint dry at the wall :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

You just see that this girl its here to work,please rlc viewers,have some fun and then only after comes the paycheck..she isnt here to have some vacations neither to just put sit all day till month end to recieve..this is why i complaine about other girls..they should Thake this as an job(its an contract to rlc and in some degree to all rlc members) and when all this is joined by natural simpaty and relaxed spirit..then we have in rlc an fantastic girl,person,enterteiner..and much more.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol who cares. I never watch them. Its more interesting watching paint dry at the wall :biggrin:

Hehe Indeed..but in their place could be other couple,its basicaly an empety apartment..lol..

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe Indeed..but in their place could be other couple,its basicaly an empety apartment..lol..

As far as I know this appartement has never seen decent residents. Maybe the one who casts them is the real problem here...

• Upvote 1

Well the Irma bedroom its the smalest..but for her exercises actualy seems the better fit for it..in all bad things there an positive thing..there she is talking hehe..now started singing..go Irma go..!

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

As far as I know this appartement has never seen decent residents. Maybe the one who casts them is the real problem here...

Agree,i mean in my one year of rlc not only one good couple in that apartment..the couple prior this ones i dont even remember their names lol..thats how remarcable they were.But yes its seems most proprably fault of the person or persons that cast them to there.But someday some cool Nice couple with go to there..could Thake some years..hehe..but gona happen..or not..

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

If you're still talking about Veronica and Thomas, as far as I know they're the first residents there. I think you're talking about the Anezka/Karel apartment. A&K are pretty good but rarely there at the same time.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

If you're still talking about Veronica and Thomas, as far as I know they're the first residents there. I think you're talking about the Anezka/Karel apartment. A&K are pretty good but rarely there at the same time.

Lol..Hep Indeed from my part i mix the tings up indeed..youre right..about v&t not the first ones..at least there was that lesbian couple..and before i dont know if there were any one.Agree A&K are nice,not a lot in apartment but miles ahead of v&t in my opinion.

After the show last night, I hope all the newcomers can see why we've been raving for so long about Irma and her wonderful assets. She's back alright and what a brazen little hussy; even more brazen than the last time. That's why we love her so. It's great to see you back Irma and long may you reign and get back to your own master bedroom.  

Just think what could have been if she'd been there with Elisa then the two of them could have gone into a yoga trance together and then what might have happened. Imaginations run riot!! I guess it would be too much to hope for to see Anna walk through the door as well. Could lightening strike twice :angel:

• Upvote 2