Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

thats what im saying when sara and white was here she used to cook and then the first day irma came she cooked for irma after that once anna came she stopped cooking and i was seeing anna and irma cook and serve ilona in others words call her to eat or bring her food to her. or if not ilona would pick off there plates.since then she hasnt cook that what im saying if you watch her carefully all she be eating oranges or grapes.just my opinion.hey kristy loved her watermelon but she still ate either a salad or something before eating her watermelon her and kami used to cook and make themselves something to eat and not just eat watermelons.

YEAH HE STOLE MY BOLD INK FONT TO WRITE ABOUT THAT LAZY ASS CHICK ILONA,,,,,THIS GIRL IS NOT WIFE MATERIAL AT ALL,,SHE WOULD JUST BE BETTER OFF BEING THE MISTRESS,THE ONE NIGHT STAND OR THE SIDE CHICK,BECAUSE UNLESS YOU GOT MONEY LIKE ME TO AFFORD A MAID,YOU WOULD STARVE TO DEATH WHILE WALKING THROUGH A DIRTY ASS HOUSE IF ILONA WAS YOUR WIFE,I GET WHAT BBSQ69 IS TRYING TO SAY ABOUT HER AND I RESPECT HIS OPINIONS ON HERE.

BUT IN MY "OPINION" SHE WILL ALWAYS LET OTHERS DO FOR HER WHAT SHE COULD EASILY DO FOR HERSELF,SHE'S LUCKY THAT THESE GIRLS ARE NOT LIKE RITA AND NORA OR ELSE SHE WOULD HAVE HAD TO COOK HER OWN FOOD AND CLEAN THE HOUSE HERSELF,,,,YOU SEE THAT WITHOUT ANNA ESPECIALLY TO COOK FOR HER,SHE HAS BEEN LEFT WITH NO CHOICE BUT TO STOCK UP ON VITAMIN C.

I'M SURPRISED THAT THEY HAVEN'T ORDERED TAKE-OUT YET,UNLESS IT'S FORBIDDEN BY RLC FOR THIS PARTICULAR APARTMENT.

BUT YOU WOULD BE HUNGRY AS HELL IF YOU HAD TO DEPEND ON HER TO COOK YOU A MEAL.....NOT WHEN SHE CAN LIVE OF ORANGES,GRAPES,KIWI AND NUTS. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Wait, mikey, did you lend your bold pen to BBsq?

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:  ILONA HACIENDO LA MALETA  :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: A LA CALLE DROGADICTA-PORTATIL Y DE LA MANO QUE SE LLEVE A LA OTRA  :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hey mikey, no scurvy in that apartment! What are they stranded on a desert island??? "A three hour tour. A three hour tour. With Gilligan...The millionaire and his wife. A movie star...Here on Gilligan's Island!"

If only I fucking remembered the whole fucking song!!! Getting old!!!!

If I was stranded with layla on a deserted island,Unless she was gonna give me that fat juicy catfish between her legs,my ass would start swimming till I found a passing ship or drowned from exhaustion,anything to get away from her chattering boring ass. :lmao: :lmao:

Hey mikey, no scurvy in that apartment! What are they stranded on a desert island??? "A three hour tour. A three hour tour. With Gilligan...The millionaire and his wife. A movie star...Here on Gilligan's Island!"

If only I fucking remembered the whole fucking song!!! Getting old!!!!

And why shave the kitty if you're not gonna put it to some good use,I remember this to from the other day.

3 days ago

CaptureIlona_shave.jpg

BORING>>>>>>>BORING>>>>>>>BORING. Same shit day after day after day. Layla has completely zapped the life out of Ilona now. The are both non sexual females. I can sum up the last week for you all who have not been here.......phones, laptop, oranges, some other fruit and nuts. flat asses from either in Layla's bed on phones or laptop, or on the couch on phones or laptop. Same blue nitey or topless in bed on phones. Go out about 2 everyday for more oranges. They are in Barcelona, for god's sake, they are young and cute. they are not lesbians, but they don't chase men either. They need to go over to Nelly's so she can show them how to have fun. I feel sorry for them as they are really missing so much. I would rather watch Leora sit on the couch at least you have the anticipation that something might happen, than watch these two always with their faces stuck in front of the phone or laptop. BORING>>>>>>>>BORING>>>>>>>>BORING :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: is wrong with you two.......................

REMEMBER THAT IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE,,,WE COULD STILL HAVE NIKKI AND JENNY,,,,,HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE HAD SOME MAJOR DOWNTIME ON RLC LIKE WE'RE HAVING RIGHT NOW,,,,,WHEN WE HAD THE JENNY,NIKKI,SARA AND WHITE BULLSHIT,WE NEVER SAW THE IRMA AND ANNA THING HAPPENING,,,,,THAT'S WHY I ALWAYS SAY JUST SIMPLY CANCEL UNTIL YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU LIKE,AND THEN RESUBSCRIBE AGAIN,,,,IF RLC IS CURRENTLY NOT TO YOUR LIKING GUYS JUST CANCEL AND WAIT LIKE I HAVE ALWAYS DONE OVER THE YEARS

RLC IS NOT FORCING US TO WATCH THEM SO IF WE ARE STILL WATCHING,STILL SUBSCRIBED AND STILL WHINING AND BITCHING ABOUT THE LADIES BEING BORING,WE HAVE NOBODY TO BLAME BUT OURSELVES,,,,RLC IS JUST LIKE ANY OTHER BUSINESS,WHETHER IT'S THE MUSIC BUSINESS WHERE YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST MIGHT SOMETIMES MAKE GOOD MUSIC AND SOMETIMES BAD MUSIC,OR YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW WHERE SOME EPISODES ARE FANTASTIC WHILE OTHERS SUCK,,,,,,,FROM THE BEGINNING RLC HAS ALWAYS HAD IT'S GREAT TIMES AND IT'S SLOW BORING TIMES LIKE RIGHT NOW,BUT THEY ALWAYS SEEM TO BOUNCE BACK,REMEMBER RITA,KRISTY,KAMILA,ALISA,MILANA,COCO?,

ALL THESE LADIES CAME AFTER WE HAD A BORING PERIOD.

JUST A FEW MONTHS AGO WE ALL THOUGHT THAT THIS APARTMENT WAS GOING TO GO DOWN THE TUBES,,,,AND AT THE TIME NONE OF US KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT A CERTAIN GIRL NAMED IRMA AND HER FRIEND ANNA,,,,,SO WHO KNOWS WHO WE WILL ALL BE TALKING ABOUT NEXT WEEK WHEN AND IF A NEW LADY ARRIVES,THAT MIGHT DRIVE US ALL CRAZY :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: