Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

22 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Well i think Rita told Irma that her music was too loud ....hmm well. I may be wrong tho -- hope so.Irma is such a hot, beautiful girl, talented greatly, such a fun -loving sweety.

Again!?Rita should go and stay in some very calm place were nobody wants to have fun..only thing..she is in rlc Barcelona apartment,more than one time she complains to Irma..What its this girl doing in rlc!?

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This my take on the three girls in the Barcelona apartment.

1. Vika is the one who I would say is controlling and snobbish, she is very hard to get to know. She has a great ass , but her personality sucks. She could be pretty if she just would quit trying so to be.

2. Rita is a very classy woman, probably comes from money, She is quite reserve. She is very friendly, but also driven to succeed. Very beautiful and great body. Quite intelligent and desires to become a business woman.

3. Irma is the girl next door that every boy falls in love with. She is just a very normal young lady, Great body, huge titties and she knows it. Very funny and quirky with extremely pleasant personality. The master masseuse and into the influence from Zen meditation.

All this girls should be here first and mostly to work for rlc and their clients..and only one girl its doing her job..Irma.Vika for some time Did it also then she just quit..and loked in bedroom with doors closed..maybe some bad influencies...

• Upvote 2

Seems like all of them are settled in for awhile or even the night. Irma is not as happy as earlier when she was listening to music videos and dancing. Something changed her mood after her and Rita spoke briefly.

30 minutes ago, cacjc said:

why the fuck do they go to night vision in Vica's room when it's day time

plenty of light

They do that alot. It looks like they are in a fog lol.

Dreamer what are you watching, obviously not the same thing I was....... It was the phone call that kept messaging her while she working with the balloon, she read the message and made a call then got dressed quickly and left for  like 20 minutes, she has been very subdued ever since the phone call... why do you blame everything on Rita ??? 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Dreamer what are you watching, obviously not the same thing I was....... It was the phone call that kept messaging her while she working with the balloon, she read the message and made a call then got dressed quickly and left for  like 20 minutes, she has been very subdued ever since the phone call... why do you blame everything on Rita ??? 

I didnt.-- All i said was that it happened after it.-- The other day someone said she told Irma to lower her music. I love Rita -- got no problem with her. Never said she was the cause. -- It probably never had anything to do with Rita. -- Ive never put Rita down. She's great. -- You definately misunderstood me. # An hour ago someone called her a snob and i told them she was far from being a snob -- i bragged on her Thes. I think i said she MIGHT have said something. I guess i just didnt word it right. Sorry.

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

This my take on the three girls in the Barcelona apartment.

1. Vika is the one who I would say is controlling and snobbish, she is very hard to get to know. She has a great ass , but her personality sucks. She could be pretty if she just would quit trying so to be.

2. Rita is a very classy woman, probably comes from money, She is quite reserve. She is very friendly, but also driven to succeed. Very beautiful and great body. Quite intelligent and desires to become a business woman.

3. Irma is the girl next door that every boy falls in love with. She is just a very normal young lady, Great body, huge titties and she knows it. Very funny and quirky with extremely pleasant personality. The master masseuse and into the influence from Zen meditation.

Perhaps someone could also say.

1. Unfortunately, Vika ass never leaves her room. ... She is not sympathetic but also seems not to be a bad person. ... She is simply not a good cast for the apartment, because of her lone wolf personality and also due to her limitation to nude only. I still hope to see a fast move out of her and her ass.

2. If classy means not open, Rita is well described. ... Just as Vika she also spends most of her time in her room. ... Nice personality, but again not a good cast for the project. ... I hope that this was the last attempt by RLC with her.

3. Irma is a nice girl. ... I like that she is open, even if she do it more like a show and not as natural as Elisa. ... Together they would be perfect, i think. ... The combination of Irma with Vika and Rita is just nonsense. ... This apartment is most fun, if the residents fit. I hope Irma remains so long to get in contact with some meaningful replacements. 
  • Upvote 3