Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

47 minutes ago, canito said:

i dont know about that.pple be saying nora was the queen.but leora i dont know she may be pretty but i dont know about queen at this moment alot of us here think rita and irma are queen but i think its irma she won in all the polls.

Nora was the Queen, but she abdicated her throne back in October and it is now up for grabs.

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

22 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

What is the world coming to if K&k are the ones doing the massages right now,,and not Irma::):heart::heart:

preview_480p.mp4.jpg

Irma's laugh is so damn cute, and a smile like ive not seen before. So comfortable with her sexuality too. I think sometimes she knows what she's doing for her viewers, and she does it because she likes to please people. No wonder she's #1

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, toolmaker123 said:

Someone needs to inform Leora, she isn't the Queen NO MO'

Leora was always referred to as "the Goddess," because her body resembles that of an Ancient Greek Goddess sculpture. Nora, as I have said, abdicated her throne so I suppose we will have to run yet another poll to see which of the contenders wins the CC Game of Thrones and becomes the new Queen.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Nora was the Queen, but she abdicated her throne back in October and it is now up for grabs.

NEVER........... ALL HAIL THE TRUE QUEEN.........Nobody, even the always naked IRMA can not replace the QUEEN, Her throne remains occupied as long as this apartment is on RLC 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

tumblr_n6j2ny54Yc1qkwexpo1_500.gif

I guess the poll will decide it lol -- no doubt then who will be the queen. Past is past, but as long as Irma is here, and if she comes back -- no one can be # 1 but her. Not bcause she's naked alot -- it's bcause she's funny, happy, friendly, can dance like no one can ive ever seen. She has so many qualities that are great -- no one i dont think can take her place. We will see. The polls will tell. As of right now there's no reason why she should always be alone. The only reason is the  " J" word.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

tumblr_n6j2ny54Yc1qkwexpo1_500.giftumblr_n0aa0dhnR51t0i0uqo2_250.gif

ONLY when one these young ladies becomes as instrumental as NORA was and still is to success of RLC, and the Barcelona all girls apartment which is the most successful apartment of ALL TIME

When and only then can one these so called princesses, pays the price of being on RLC for 3 plus years, and shares their life with the viewers for at least that long, then and only then may they challenge our Queen for the for the IRON THRONE.  :angry::angry::huh:

• Upvote 3

Just now, Thestarider said:

ONLY when one these young ladies becomes as instrumental as NORA was and still is to success of RLC, and the Barcelona all girls apartment which is the most successful apartment of ALL TIME

When and only then can one these so called princesses, pays the price of being on RLC for 3 plus years, and shares their life with the viewers for at least that long, then and only then may they challenge our Queen for the for the IRON THRONE.  :angry::angry::huh:

Nora was the best. ... I would like to see her back. :)

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I guess the poll will decide it lol -- no doubt then who will be the queen. Past is past, but as long as Irma is here, and if she comes back -- no one can be # 1 but her. Not bcause she's naked alot -- it's bcause she's funny, happy, friendly, can dance like no one can ive ever seen. She has so many qualities that are great -- no one i dont think can take her place. We will see. The polls will tell. As of right now there's no reason why she should always be alone. The only reason is the  " J" word.

Screw your poll Dreamer........ you simply don't understand because you are to new. None of the girls that you seem profess your love would have been on RLC if it was not for one true queen. NONE OF THEM.

When Elisa was here she intimidated people -- well nothing has changed. Now Irma does the same, and again alot of it has nothing to do with sex. If the other girls were as friendly as Irma and Elisa was -- everyone would get along and have fun.