Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Screw your poll Dreamer........ you simply don't understand because you are to new. None of the girls that you seem profess your love would have been on RLC if it was not for one true queen. NONE OF THEM.

Only for those that liked her.

thesta you are absolutely right about nora she was the queen bee of this apt.even though she not here she will remain queen bee but i think its time to see who is queen bee not just this apt but rlc in general.just my thoughts i respect your post thesta.

Just now, DES7469 said:

Only for those that liked her.

It make no difference if you liked her or not, most Royalty is not liked, but respected for their accomplishments, and Des there would be no IRMA without NORA period,

13 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I guess the poll will decide it lol -- no doubt then who will be the queen. Past is past, but as long as Irma is here, and if she comes back -- no one can be # 1 but her. Not bcause she's naked alot -- it's bcause she's funny, happy, friendly, can dance like no one can ive ever seen. She has so many qualities that are great -- no one i dont think can take her place. We will see. The polls will tell. As of right now there's no reason why she should always be alone. The only reason is the  " J" word.

No it's because she masturbates without hiding.

• Upvote 1

I was saying since ive been here. Every girl has been jealous of Elisa and Irma. They intimidate because they have more than one quality. Most of all they both were super friendly and tried to make friends, but the others were too jealous of them. I dont know about those other girls -- i wasnt here. Im saying since ive been here -- girls are jealous of looks, talent. Adele intimidated, people treated Aida bad, then they treated Elisa bad. Well now Irma is back and the other two wont accept her. Not her fault -- it's theirs. Again since ive been here Thes!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

ONLY when one these young ladies becomes as instrumental as NORA was and still is to success of RLC, and the Barcelona all girls apartment which is the most successful apartment of ALL TIME

When and only then can one these so called princesses, pays the price of being on RLC for 3 plus years, and shares their life with the viewers for at least that long, then and only then may they challenge our Queen for the for the IRON THRONE.  :angry::angry::huh:

You forget one thing Thesta,,,,,Rita is my Queen and Kristy and Irma are my princesses,,so are a lot of these ladies to different guys on CC,,,,,But when it comes to Nora,,we don't Simply call her "Queen",,we call her "QUEEN BEE",,,There are many Queens but only one Queen Bee.bee-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 5

Just now, euromike69 said:

You forget one thing Thesta,,,,,Rita is my Queen and Kristy and Irma are my princesses,,so are a lot of these ladies to different guys on CC,,,,,But when it comes to Nora,,we don't Simply call her "Queen",,we call her "QUEEN BEE",,,There are many Queens but only one Queen Bee.bee-smiley-emoticon.gif

Once again, because of my opinion im catching hell. People tell me to express myself -- well i did and now im catching it -- jus because i disagree. Go thru the posts, and i gurantee ive NEVER said a bad word about anyone else who posts. I wont do that. EVER!!!