Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

dreamer thesta is a big fan of queen bee there are alot on this forum who loved her.you didnt say nothing bad but these people know who the real queen bee is.its nora.there are alot who agree and disagree but i try to get along with everyone.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

But how can Nora be everybody Queen if a lot never seen her in rlc?i dont feel anything about her..eard good and some less good things about her and thats all.Impossible to put her above girls i seen one,two..three straigh Monts and with i make an real conection..and lot the same.

that was the samething i was wondering mickey what the fuck is vika doing with rita but at least she made a friend thats how i see it anyway. and i hope your right cacjc.im hoping she leaves soon.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
14 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I have no fucken idea

maybe she wants some Kracken pussy- who knows hahahaha

18 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Check your PM.

Legend

Man I really hope Irma isn't getting too downhearted by the cold shoulder from the other girls. Before she went out yesterday or earlier (can't remember when) she stopped by the kitchen where Vika and Rita were, said a few words and had them both laughing. She's such a great gal and doesn't deserve to be frozen out!

• Upvote 3