Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

thats because these two girls are to lazy to turn anything off even the lights stay on all night.ilona watches the tv more then layla and ilona leaves it on and goes to her room and she knows its on but do you actually  think shes going to shut it off hell no.she will leave it on running all day only irma and anna turned the tv off ilona dont care cause she doesnt pay the light bill.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

thats because these two girls are to lazy to turn anything off even the lights stay on all night.ilona watches the tv more then layla and ilona leaves it on and goes to her room and she knows its on but do you actually  think shes going to shut it off hell no.she will leave it on running all day only irma and anna turned the tv off ilona dont care cause she doesnt pay the light bill.

They may be afraid to stay in the house alone at night; any noise such as the TV blasting all night may scare off any perverts........thinking there is a man in the house ! Or as you say, they just don't give a damn !!!  ( After all, KIKO probably still has a key and a hard dick !!! ).....LOL

Love women of Asian origin. Some of the best sex I have ever had. I am seeing one now for 3 years. From Cambodia. Been in the states for 30 years. She is 58 and a Yoga teacher. She can easily do the splits. Imagine the fun with this woman. When we first stated she would not do anal or allow me to cum in her mouth. Now she loves it in the ass and swallows my cum. We fuck at least once per week. While I am single she is married, but her 3rd husband lives in another state at his choosing so her and I enjoy each other. I knew she would love anal because when she is ready to cum she likes me to pinch and pull her nipples as hard as I can. Her orgasms are unbelievable. And she has a gorgeous pussy that she keeps trimmed but hairy and I love licking it and her asshole.

Fuck, now I got myself so worked up I am going to have to call her.....

Il serait temps que les choses changent chez I&L, elles ne font plus rien depuis que les autres filles sont parties. De nouvelles venues seront les bienvenues, ou même un mec pour qu'il y ait un peu de sexe quand même.  :yeahbaby:

I guess the new girl won't be arriving today.  They are still in bed and not even dressed.  What a beautiful life, doing nothing all day. lol

I personally do get excited when someone predicts the future in RLC, even if it is a reliable source from another site.  We will know if and when a new girl is comming when it happens.