Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, canito said:

kan huske ilona liker å leke med Irmas pupper, men når det kom ned til irma leke med puppene hennes hun ville løpe og låse seg inne på rommet sitt.

it was a massage that Ilona liked and she moaned so loud that Anna came in .. :-)

I know i love the chemistry between them so far. Can you imagine Vika painting Irma --- lol no way -- things jus havent been right , but i think they are headed to better days in this apartment. It couldnt have gotten much worse. Im glad Ilona is here even if any or no sex happens. It's much more entertaining for damn sure. At least we hear music, laughing, see girls smiling. That was rare before Ilona surprised us. I will have to say that so far Rita has treated Ilona and Irma nice since she got here. --- Hope things continue like they are.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

it was a massage that Ilona liked and she moaned so loud that Anna came in .. :-)

that's when Irma was tit rubbing her back, and we all think Ilona had a small "O"- is that the same massage that you are talking about ?????

I was hoping Ruslan was 6 feet under by now! He is a nasty man who deserves to be treated like he treated the dog he was supposed to be looking after. A visit from the ISIS guys would be a suitable way for him to leave this planet!! How the fuck he holds on to the absolute babe Katia I will never know! She is a babe of all babes!

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I know i love the chemistry between them so far. Can you imagine Vika painting Irma --- lol no way -- things jus havent been right , but i think they are headed to better days in this apartment. It couldnt have gotten much worse. Im glad Ilona is here even if any or no sex happens. It's much more entertaining for damn sure. At least we hear music, laughing, see girls smiling. That was rare before Ilona surprised us. I will have to say that so far Rita has treated Ilona and Irma nice since she got here. --- Hope things continue like they are.

the 2 I's and anna had a good time together, and they didn't go out that much- just stayed home and had fun

5 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Expectations for this are already to high. I'll just wait and see what happens. But this better not stop Irma from playing hide and seek with her little pink friend.

Lol..never think in that..now using the pink friend will be more dificult because gess both will sleep in Irma bedroom..Well problably the other two girls are almost leaving and then iona gets her bedroom.

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, canito said:

homer i think your right.but maybe anna will come to after vika leaves lets see how it goes.

fingers are crossed by a lot of people- that's for sure

Just now, beaver67 said:

the 2 I's and anna had a good time together, and they didn't go out that much- just stayed home and had fun

I jus hope they both get along like they seem to be going to. --- We will see.