Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, canito said:

it must be really hot in barcelona it must be around in the 80s or 90s.that must be why the girls take so many showers.

More than 30degrees more or less..so yes very hot time in Barcelona Indeed.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

I think so too Benfold. Unless Ilona got really drubk i dont think she would do anything "all the way" outside of possible kissing. But i dont know shit so who knows what might happen. Im a dumbass.

Hep agree also..iona only play and tease..never goes all the way with any girl..at least the last time she was in rlc..the girls that gone far ir were Irma da Anna..

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, canito said:

i agree beaver and mostly all the time all the fun was on the free cams.

yes it was, and totally fun to watch

Man..cant forget the feeling that Elisa was in barça apartment in the bad time frame..she was fun..playful..nice..she would get along very nicely with Irma and even ilona..and she totaly would enter the little entertaining stuff..like massages etc..now we have two great residents..Irma and iona..and those other two..that basicaly or are Out or are closed in theirs bedroom..but was someone said..in an week or something problably both are gone..and just imagine if one or two cool girls joins Irma and iona..will be funny funny months hehe

• Upvote 3

il y a 17 minutes, beaver67 a dit :

fingers are crossed by a lot of people- that's for sure

but for me (you know what i think) : Irma-danaya will be the best duo : believe me, i'm ready to bet about that, but this duo will not probably exist due the visa problem

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Maybe right buddy -- never know how girls are gonna respond to each other.

Irma & Ilona have been together before.  So we all pretty much know the Charade they will play out until Irma departs. 

It will likely be the same Molestation Practice as before when they were together.

• Upvote 4