Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

20 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Kenny- I don't know if Rita will move into Vika's room as she only has a few days left herself- it would be a waste of time, as far as I am concerned- but then again- you never know- right ???????

oh thanks, I didn't know Rita was possibly leaving as well. I guess my only point here was the K&K which has gone down hill and Rita. Kind of burn out on the Barcelona apt. hard to invest when people are coming and going so much for me. thanks to those who responded.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Yes but if you combine the where are the girls now and what are they doing thread with the general chat thread you get 143 pages, which is far more than any other thread with the exception of the All Girls Apartment thread, and also keep in mind that K&K is a spin off of the original from the QUEEN NORA :heart::biggrin: ALL HAIL THE QUEEN Total pages almost 500 ::)

This one is going to come in close to 500 pages by the time the end of the month rolls around. Still have 8 days to go.

• Upvote 4

but you have to remember guys on k&k thread its mostly people disrespecting them.saying how boring it is the girls are never home ect.i love k&k but im just saying its all negatives threads.but im glad that they have that many threads but i think now that irma and ilona are back this will have more threads like stndcld said by the end of this month.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, canito said:

but you have to remember guys on k&k thread its mostly people disrespecting them.saying how boring it is the girls are never home ect.i love k&k but im just saying its all negatives threads.but im glad that they have that many threads but i think now that irma and ilona are back this will have more threads like stndcld said by the end of this month.

I don't go into Kamila's room for one single reason Canito and I do believe you know why. The freaking Teddy Bear..

• Upvote 4

As for this Thread, I honestly thinks everyone was very happy to see a new member of RLC with Irma today.. no joke but over 50 pages were made in the last 12 hours, some people love to talk in this forum, it's fun when you are trying to see what's going in this apartment but damn its hard to keep track of what happened during the day..

P.S. Canito, The bear still staring at me man..

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

Hep agree also..iona only play and tease..never goes all the way with any girl..at least the last time she was in rlc..the girls that gone far ir were Irma da Anna..

They will never do anything more than what they do because that is what everyone excepts from them.   They read this bullshit and when they do, they know they are good with all the teasing!

5 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Actually Dreamer, I don't think you will see IIona doing anything more than she did today.  She seems to be sticking to the same program she went with last time.  She will touch but does not like to be touched.  At the first sign of anything too intimate, Ilona will jump up and bail out of the situation.

Very true statement and I can't believe I just said that!