Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Methinks these girls need to take a vacation over at Carina & Sabrina's apartment so they can study the fine art of Deep Massage under the RLC massage masters. I'm certain that would increase the hit-rate for both RLC and this thread.

YUK!!!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Yes but if you combine the where are the girls now and what are they doing thread with the general chat thread you get 143 pages, which is far more than any other thread with the exception of the All Girls Apartment thread, and also keep in mind that K&K is a spin off of the original from our QUEEN NORA :heart::biggrin: ALL HAIL THE QUEEN Total pages almost 500 ::)

So what is your fucking point?   K&K have your head shoved so deep up their asses, you look like a fudge sickle!

Irma and Ilona are just there to make up their subscriptions with fake lesbians games and massages

most of these are on Barcelona girl just for their personal interests nothing more

Now if Danaya returns it will be accompanied by Adele  

to say that nothing will change if they do not take new girls just waiting for it to take advantage of this apartment and the sun of Barcelona and have

the "real life" somehow

8 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Hey stncld,,,I'm still having that same problem,,every time there are a lot of people commenting at the same time,,when I hit reply,,,it won't post anything.::)

I get that every now and then as well.  All I have ever had to do was refresh the page. Whatever you typed should still be there  then just click reply after the page has refreshed.