Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Not holding my breath for sex lol --- wont happen --- tease time tho -- love it

That's all this Apartment will ever be is a Tease.   There won't be any Lez Sex coming from any girl that passes through those doors.

The Job for these Girls are is to Tease, Get your $45 and leave you with   BlueBalls.jpg

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

all your going to see from ilona is massages and tit grabbing here and there and taking showers or baths with irma if your expecting anything else then your in for a big surprise now if it was anna thats a whole different story.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, canito said:

all your going to see from ilona is massages and tit grabbing here and there and taking showers or baths with irma if your expecting anything else then your in for a big surprise now if it was anna thats a whole different story.

Maybe, maybe not.

• Upvote 1

Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing?,,,OMG ILONA,,,,,I wish it was daylight that's all I can say,,SOOOOO MUCH PUSSY IN ONE WEEK,,, Ilona ,Irma and Kamila are sleeping completely naked right now,,who will you stay up to see at sunrise?::):heart::heart:

tumblr_n53s53loxH1rtkspso5_540.jpg

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Indeed thats were talked a lot in the forum,think were the time for her ending her studies or something.Gess its an matter of wait some days and we will find Out.

Schools out for Summer.

1 hour ago, albacore said:

Rita was in Barcelona before she came to the apartment.  I saw where recently she indicated that she was already in the country 3 months.  So maybe she is not constrained by the same visa issues??  

She was at K & K's place for a few days and was already packed for a trip to go somewhere.  It wasn't long after before she appeared in the Barcelona Apartment.  So she likely is getting close to her 90 days out of the Country.  It will be 3 or 4 months before she can apply for another Visa to return to Barcelona if she wishes to.

I said bringing Ilona back was a bad idea. Now we're stuck with her. And bringing Danaya would also be bad. Anna maybe. I'd rather see someone new. But no matter who is next Ilona will be a pain in the ass. How many times did Irma start a massage on one of the other girls only to have Ilona stick her ass in the middle of it till it stopped. And you can just bet she'll do the same thing no matter who the girl is. She's nice to look at but that's where it stops.

14637-REALITY-No_matter_how_good_she_loo15953-REALITY-Sadly_it_looks_nothing_lik

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I said bringing Ilona back was a bad idea. Now we're stuck with her. And bringing Danaya would also be bad. Anna maybe. I'd rather see someone new. But no matter who is next Ilona will be a pain in the ass. How many times did Irma start a massage on one of the other girls only to have Ilona stick her ass in the middle of it till it stopped. And you can just bet she'll do the same thing no matter who the girl is. She's nice to look at but that's where it stops.

14637-REALITY-No_matter_how_good_she_loo15953-REALITY-Sadly_it_looks_nothing_lik

Agree,and problably iona will stay at least two months..Well if Rita returned then iona also deserved it,but Indeed this thing of repeting residents should end..just imagine if next rlc brings aida etc..and all this comebacks let the door open to even unpopular ones to return..imagine more two..three months of Vika...

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

We all know 90% of what is said on Forums is all Speculation.  Anyone who has been around Forums long enough would know this.

who ever said that Nora was pregnant needs there fucking eyes examined hahaha