Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This is for General Chat. If you have any Pictures or Videos Please place them in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

For all the Rita lovers, better get your fill of the Ravishing Rita:heart: she has brought in the second suit case and the shelves in the closet are empty. so today may be your last chance to enjoy that awesome beautiful young lady.:heart:.

Rita is only rivaled by the Queen herself when is come to pure class, absolute incredible beauty,  sexy sweet voice, awesome eyes, and great smile. Oh and one can not forget to mention great tits, the roundest bubble ass on all of RLC. I can not blame Mikey a bit for selecting this woman as his wifey.

I for one am very glad she decided to share some of her life with us again, it is my hope she will show up soon at K&K's Penthouse.::)

1732662_4252925.jpg

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, longarm101 said:

as have I but its always nice to share the love.......pay it forward so to speak  

We all know about those. I'd suggest you not post then. Rule #3. Unless your trying to get banned that is.

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

For all the Rita lovers, better get your fill of the Ravishing Rita:heart: she has brought in the second suit case and the shelves in the closet are empty. so today may be your last chance to enjoy that awesome beautiful young lady.:heart:.

Rita is only rivaled by the Queen herself when is come to pure class, absolute incredible beauty,  sexy sweet voice, awesome eyes, and great smile. Oh and one can not forget to mention great tits, the roundest bubble ass on all of RLC. I can not blame Mikey a bit for selecting this woman as his wifey.

I for one am very glad she decided to share some of her life with us again, it is my hope she will show up soon at K&K's Penthouse.::)

1732662_4252925.jpg

Rita is the classiest girl ive ever seen , and the sweetest --- And Most beautiful. -- Elisa and Irma close by. --- Hate to see Rita leave!!!!

Here some thing funny. What if RLC is getting Rita and Vika there on apt. Rita seems to to be waiting on some thing she not in a big hurry to leave. Also look at all the bags she has. There to many small bags to carry on a plane and it look like she carry some of her stuff out from the apt already so it look like she staying in Barcelona. Also Elisa my return remember she was trying to renew her visa before she left and my be Irma was all ready on her way so that my be why she don't come back right away she was waiting on Rita to leave so Elisa can return 

8 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Here some thing funny. What if RLC is getting Rita and Vika there on apt. Rita seems to to be waiting on some thing she not in a big hurry to leave. Also look at all the bags she has. There to many small bags to carry on a plane and it look like she carry some of her stuff out from the apt already so it look like she staying in Barcelona. Also Elisa my return remember she was trying to renew her visa before she left and my be Irma was all ready on her way so that my be why she don't come back right away she was waiting on Rita to leave so Elisa can return 

Any apartment with Vika is doomed. I think she seems nice enough, but honestly one of the most boring tenants I've seen. Now, Elisa on the other hand with Irma and Ilona - my mind boggles...

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

That's a interesting thought. Except the Vika part. Don't think that work with her BF.