Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

7 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

last time Irma was in brac- she and a Turkish man were running a business, yes, she has relatives that live there, as she use to live there also, and speaks fluent Turkish.

I know she has relatives there.......I was just picking on Jerry that's all.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Off topic..anyone know?was there an Ebony resident girl in rlc?

I think there was one in the old Carla & Mario apartment before but before Alma and Stephan. I did not know about RLC then but did see some pics a while ago of a couple there.  Maybe some older timers will remember them.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, albacore said:

I think there was one in the old Carla & Mario apartment before but before Alma and Stephan. I did not know about RLC then but did see some pics a while ago of a couple there.  Maybe some older timers will remember them.

Thanks for the replay albacore,well too bad i didnt see it,its only my opinion but rlc should try to be more diversed,i mean more people of diferentes races and nacionalities,even an couple of residentes in their foirties would be nice.Think Right now most residents are very similar..take note rlc hehe

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Not that I'm aware of.  There were a couple of darker skinned ladies, but not Ebony.

Seen in the archives alma etc and Indeed they seem dark skin,Well brasilian,not Ebony.Rlc its an russian(?)company so gess thats why most of the residents are from countries near it etc.It some exceptions Of course,s&m are italians.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

I had taken a nap, and jus woke up and saw the fantasy possibility of Vika, Her boyfriend, and Rita getting an apartment together -- and i practically fell out of my recliner in laughter. --- Ive heard of some fantasies in life that people dream up -- but that one by far is the most ridiculous one in history. Rita and Vika had a great friendship, but nothing more lol. Rita has a very busy, complicated life that includes traveling alot of the times -- and there's jus NO chance she would even dream of such a thing.Not sure completely of her plans -- but id almmost gurantee they dont include those two.

Rita announced on instagram she will be leaving Barcelona soon, She also said she has been granted a resident card.

6 minutes ago, sillybilly said:

Rita announced on instagram she will be leaving Barcelona soon, She also said she has been granted a resident card.

Great News to hear. Great to be close to where you work.