Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

well thats probably the same way i feel about kami and kristy.for some reason i like kami more but kristy is so adorable too.you cant like one without liking the other its like your getting a combo.you cant buy one without the other.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, canito said:

well thats probably the same way i feel about kami and kristy.for some reason i like kami more but kristy is so adorable too.you cant like one without liking the other it like your getting a combo.you cant buy one without the other.

Id like them as much probably if i went there more often -- but i cant stand the sight of Cokeboy -- he jus gets under my skin.

Irma is unreal friend to Ilona -- no way you could get a massage like that -- and it jus seems to not mean that much to Ilona. -- I hope she realizes what a great friend she has.

The ones talking about k&k sadly i have to agree..i love both girls but just doesnt happens almost nothing..at least on cams..and the girls always repeating the same things..an exemple..kami goes to bed with boyfriend..they play a little..and..and..he sleeps and her sleeps..can be even 23h or even less..lol..this i seen dozens times but i bet happens even more..why to fool rlc users?they dont want to do things on cams so dont play so much with users..and others things also..i mean very hard thing..because i truly like this girls but or not a great comeback i think..

4 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Id like them as much probably if i went there more often -- but i cant stand the sight of Cokeboy -- he jus gets under my skin.

Just close your eyes and pretend he's not there.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Just close your eyes and pretend he's not there.

Haha you are riight -- i will try that StnCld -- i like them both alot -- but probably Kristy more.

• Upvote 1