Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Id be so paranoid Beaver -- id need some kind of help to get me thru it. -- You guys are special people.

dreamer- I am not gloating, but I  have been almost killed twice, I have seen death up close, and believe me it something you don't forget- just hang in there and don't take it personal, ok- it happens, and you move on- don't know what else to tell you

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

dreamer- your not a wuss, I see it to and it affects me also, I know how some of this of this shit works, as I have been involved with it before- I know REAL, trust me, and I still to this day can't talk about some of it- still classified

Im sure alot of it is classified, and that makes it worse some times. These guys cant talk alot about it bacause of that. But when things like that attack happen to someone you dont even really know -- but see how it affects them it hurts. --When i see people hurt or die for no reason it rips me apart buddy. --Im so glad no one was here when i heard about the whole deal -- because ..... jus to be honest i "lost it" -- Things get to me probably too much but thats how i am. 

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Im sure alot of it is classified, and that makes it worse some times. These guys cant talk alot about it bacause of that. But when things like that attack happen to someone you dont even really know -- but see how it affects them it hurts. --When i see people hurt or die for no reason it rips me apart buddy. --Im so glad no one was here when i heard about the whole deal -- because ..... jus to be honest i "lost it" -- Things get to me probably too much but thats how i am. 

I know how you feel- all us Americans feel it to- but one thing you have to remember- this type of stuff has been going on for centuries, just read the history, and yes I am a history buff- any yes history repeats itself. Just keep your head on and take it as it comes don't know what else to say

I am off to finish dinner- so will talk to you tomorrow- have a good night

I got to stop letting things get to me so personal. Whether it's on the news -- something in the past -- doesnt matter i got to learn how to not take things so personal. -- I mean the day -- the 4th of July and what it means gets to me. -- Im still young so maybe i'll grow out of it.

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

I know how you feel- all us Americans feel it to- but one thing you have to remember- this type of stuff has been going on for centuries, just read the history, and yes I am a history buff- any yes history repeats itself. Just keep your head on and take it as it comes don't know what else to say

I am off to finish dinner- so will talk to you tomorrow- have a good night

Good night Beaver!!!

4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I got to stop letting things get to me so personal. Whether it's on the news -- something in the past -- doesnt matter i got to learn how to not take things so personal. -- I mean the day -- the 4th of July and what it means gets to me. -- Im still young so maybe i'll grow out of it.

:D

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

7:30: Ilona just checked her phone, Rita and Irma asleep. 

07:50: Ilona in the shower! (early for her) and Irma is also awake and on her phone (4 hour of sleep so far)