Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

5 minutes ago, albacore said:

I only first saw this about a week ago (not here).  I was under the impression it was fairly new and taken at the time I saw it. So my impression is that it was current to about a week.

Where is this picture?

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

14 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Let me rephrase what i meant. -- I meant her goals in life werent what this site has to offer . No she's not better -- sorry if i sounded that way. --- I jus dont like when others make her out to be a low class girl. --- No she's no better. I jus meant she has nothing to gain from the site. ---- She's already successful without being here. -- My bad.

But how do you know that!?And why would me as an rlc member care if she is super classy or have major degree?Me as an rlc user want good..fun to watch..comited to the project residents..and for me she wasnt it.All i see and know about this girls its from rlc and watching them..and from it Irma..Elisa are lot classier than Rita..

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dreamer Dreamer..but i will never call them names like I HEAR FROM THEM EVERYDAY...please tell me in What forum that happens?Because i read this one basicaly every day and dont see almost anyone calling names to the girls daily..but hey the posts are up to people see and read and all can see if that is true or not..again some because dont like others dont like some girls and complain about them(without calling bad names) and giving the reazons for why we dont like them..and they fakely say...people complaine About the girls for no reason...people call bad things to the girls everyday...

Ask Euromike -- he sees it and i see it. Rita isnt like people portray her. -- I get tired of getting PM's about how shady her life is etc. --- It sickens me!!!!! --- Thing is I know for a fact Rita or Irma are ANYTHING like poeple think they are.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But how do you know that!?And why would me as an rlc member care if she is super classy or have major degree?Me as an rlc user want good..fun to watch..comited to the project residents..and for me she wasnt it.All i see and know about this girls its from rlc and watching them..and from it Irma..Elisa are lot classier than Rita..

man crazyman crazy meme google twitter

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

man crazyman crazy meme google twitter

Their pvt. life is theirs Thes. i agree it dont matter. -- How many times have you heard Mike say the same as me?? It jus isnt fair if people that dont know them hear that someone has called them a slut or lowlife?? No i still love them no matter what. -- I guess when i know for a FACT they are wrong -- it eventually gets to me. --- Nothing personal tho.

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Ask Euromike -- he sees it and i see it. Rita isnt like people portray her. -- I get tired of getting PM's about how shady her life is etc. --- It sickens me!!!!! --- Thing is I know for a fact Rita or Irma are ANYTHING like poeple think they are.

Lol serious Dreamer!?Why will i wask anything at all to one of the most disrespecful cc users!?Makes zero sense..Again i say..we dont have to know nothing About the personal life etc of this girls..we just have to see them..like them..dont like them..all in rlc and their cams..and all the coments about them should be About the thing that happen in rlc.

Just now, ze81 said:

Lol serious Dreamer!?Why will i wask anything at all to one of the most disrespecful cc users!?Makes zero sense..Again i say..we dont have to know nothing About the personal life etc of this girls..we just have to see them..like them..dont like them..all in rlc and their cams..and all the coments about them should be About the thing that happen in rlc.

I agree Ze. ---- Let me ask you one question??? --How would you like to know someone called your best friend or someone you love -- something bad?? -- Answer that??

5 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I agree Ze. ---- Let me ask you one question??? --How would you like to know someone called your best friend or someone you love -- something bad?? -- Answer that??

Dreamer your not the Camcam's or RLC police force.  People can say what they want.  Who cares if you don't like it?  It gets tiring to hear the same banter over and over about how great every girl is.  Just look at your posts over time.  Its all the same.  

If someone doesn't like a girl they can say it - period.  And Mikey will not care if they are consistent in what they say and do. Nor will most.  

Just back off.  

• Upvote 5