Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

irma always been like that dreamer she never changes and always the same.she puts everyone before her.she has a good heart for her friends.and she would do anything for ilona.you gotta love irma shes a kind girl.

Just now, canito said:

irma always been like that dreamer she never changes and always the same.she puts everyone before her.she has a good heart for her friends.and she would do anything for ilona.

I agree 100% Canito. Irma knows she will get nuthing in return but she still takes care of her best friend. --- Irma is an unbelievable girl And friend.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kitek said:

From what I could figure out from her conversations,  she is from Azerbaijan.

Then should not expect much. In Azerbaijan the main religion (more than 90% of the population) is Islam with a fairly stringent requirements to morality.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Yury said:

Then should not expect much. In Azerbaijan the main religion (more than 90% of the population) is Islam with a fairly stringent requirements to morality.

I kind of thought that --- but i have no clue on that kind of stuff. They love to play tho.

8 minutes ago, Yury said:

Da bør ikke forvente mye. I Aserbajdsjan hoved religion (mer enn 90% av befolkningen) er Islam med en ganske strenge krav til moral.

Polya wears a cross around her neck and drank half a bottle of wine before she went out. She is not a Muslim ..

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Polya wears a cross around her neck and drank half a bottle of wine before she went out. She is not a Muslim ..

So we were lucky. :biggrin: But nonetheless...