Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I HEARD SOME PEOPLE SAYING THAT THIS WAS DAYANA'S DILDO :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :yes: :yes: :haha: :haha:

DAYANADIL1.png

DAYANADIL.png

I saw it only briefly and must admit that I had hoped it was for two girls ... But what is it really?

Well maybe not in that case but those few seconds before it vanishes can be an absolute agony of frustration - certainly did for me with Nelly today.

SOMETIMES I JUST CAN'T STAND THAT ESC SCREEN POPUP,,IT RUINS A PERFECT PICTURE. :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Thesta, maybe I am wrong, but it seems to me that if they bleach their nipples, they don't stand out as much and thus don't excite people too much. It seems that only the girls with big boobs do it, maybe afraid people will be all over he otherwise. Imagine you go to a club and guys see you. With boobs like that, if you get a little excited and the nipples pop up, guys will be all over you!

Not that your post would've made any more sense, but he was referring to her areolas. Nobody ever bleaches their nipples. And he was actually dead on in his own reply to the matter

IT'S AMAZING THAT THE PERSON I LOVE THE MOST PRETTY MUCH DID THE LEAST WHEN SHE WAS HERE,,,JUDGING BY TODAY'S DEMANDS FROM CC MEMBERS,THEY WOULD CALL RITA BORING AS HELL,THAT'S WHAT MAKES ME KNOW I REALLY LIKE HER SO MUCH,SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING PROVOCATIVE OR FREAKY,BUT YET STILL THE KIND OF PERSON SHE WAS/IS MAKES ME LOVE HER TO DEATH,,,THERE ARE THREE TYPES OF GIRLS THAT COME TO THIS APARTMENT,,,WIFE MATERIAL,MISTRESSES AND ONE NIGHT STANDS.

I MADE MY WIFE LIST EARLIER,BUT THE GIRLS THAT I WOULD JUST LOVE TO ONLY FUCK AND KEEP ON THE SIDE ARE.

IZABEL,ILONA,ANNA,ALMA,ALISA,MONICA AND COCO.