Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Ilona did not go to the beach this morning, but was waiting on Polya to get up, and when she came out of the bathroom she began to get upset with Polya about something. They began to get pretty upset and kinda heated with many hand gestures towards each other. Polya just went back to her room quite upset. That is no way to start the morning ladies. 

artworks-000060214401-i0ifuj-original.jp

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

6,7 inches..but proprably smaller than the one Sabrina takes..she said its 23,24cms..dont know What is that in inches..but very big..but iona ones not little at all.

24cm = 9.4488188976377952755905511811024 inches.

33 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

man I hate to have an argument after I open my eyes first thing in the morning . my X did that to me a lot and off set my day fast every time.

I can see why she is now your X.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

6,7 inches..but proprably smaller than the one Sabrina takes..she said its 23,24cms..dont know What is that in inches..but very big..but iona ones not little at all.

1 inch is 2,54 cm. 23-24 cm is 9-10 inches

Sorry I'm late to the party guys but what a crazy but great night last night.

Irma and her medicinal balls that I initially thought was a double ohmibod I'm guessing would explain why she often holds her abdomen as if she has some discomfort. 

In all the time I've watched Ilona through both stays in the apartment, I have never seen her bate or come anywhere near to it. Then lo and behold she uses her new toy with gusto but strangely stops abruptly as if realising she has let her defences down and weakened to her true inner feelings. Now this morning she is back to her selfish, self centred little bitch moods. I wonder if that's why she and Irma were cool towards each other when I logged on this morning because she didn't want to go to the beach but if it was and Irma said bugger you I'm going anyway then good for Irma.

Polya I believe is turning into a star. Very attractive with an older and more mature nature. I don't think she chickened out of using her similar toy last night. I think she will use it at a time that suits her and probably at a time when we least expect it. Maybe a tactic to keep us watching and waiting but who gives a damn when she is worth watching.

All in all I think the apartment is a good mix and more like the old days. If this is a reflection of the new RLC management then good news; happy days are here again :biggrin: