Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

i don't know this kristy you talk about but have seen some pictures of her and do see a resemblance between the two but that does not mean they are related.  they say there is a twin for everybody out there!

Right you are - but what are the odds that the 2 that resemble each other show up at the same apartment and do the same things ?

Being playful, hiding their pussies, playing grab ass, etc. !

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Right you are - but what are the odds that the 2 that resemble each other show up at the same apartment and do the same things ?

Being playful, hiding their pussies, playing grab ass, etc. !

lol i can't answer that one, you may have a better point than i thought.

THE PROOF IS IN THE VIDEO,,I SAID IT YESTERDAY AND HERE IT GOES AGAIN,,ILONA IN THE BATHTUB WITH HER PHONE LOOKING AT SHIT AND SHOWING IT TO DANAYA,,,I USED TO TALK A LOT A SHIT ABOUT NORA WHEN SHE WAS HERE,BUT AT LEAST NORA KNEW HOW TO PUT THE FUCKING PHONE DOWN WHEN SHE WAS TAKING A BATH WITH THE GIRLS,,,ILONA HAS ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING SOCIAL SKILLS AT ALL,YOU PUT HER ON A DATE WITHOUT HER PHONE AND SHE WOULD BE THERE THE WHOLE TIME FIDGETING AND SCRATCHING LIKE A DOPE ADDICT WITHOUT THEIR CRACK PIPE,,,HOW FUCKING HARD IT IS TO JUST PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN AND ENJOY THE BATH WITH A HOT GIRL AND THEN RESUME YOUR PHONE ADDICTION AFTER YOU GUYS ARE DONE.

OMG ANOTHER TUB ACCIDENT DANAYA GOT HER HAIR CAUGHT IN THE TUB.

NOW JUST LIKE WITH IRMA,ANNA AND LAYLA BEFORE HER,DANAYA IS NOW GETTING BORED TO DEATH SITTING THERE WATCHING ILONA ON HER PHONE.,,,THIS IS PURE AND UTTER :BS: :BS: :BS:

SOMETIMES WE HAVE THE WRONG COMBINATION OF GIRLS IN THE APARTMENT AT THE SAME TIME,BECAUSE I THINK THAT IRMA AND DANAYA SHOULD BE IN THE TUB RIGHT NOW,DANAYA LOVES TO FONDLE AND FEEL UP ILONA,AND IRMA LOVES GETTING FONDLED AND FELT UP. :yes: :yes: :yes: :lmao:

One day, Ilona will fucking electrocute someone in the fucking tub!!!

OK guys, got all of your fab five picks, now it is time to fill in others you want in the game. Give me like 2-4 names each. Mikey and Thesta already gave me extras. I have something like 35 names so far.

I propose to add: Maya, Masha, Diana, Efim's girl friend.

Oh boy here we go again, another evening with electronic eroticism. I sure wished after all that work Danaya did squeezing those frickin oranges, she would at least put some vodka in the other glass, but nooooooooo water tonight. Just wished once they sit and get drunk together laughing and cutting up. I sure miss that with Irma and and Anna, hell they didn't need to be drunk, they just knew how to have fun, Kami, and Kirsty as well, and Coco and Milana. I think they being RLC  should use those videos of them as required training video's for the new tenants during the maintenance outage. I will say one thing Danaya is looking sexy as hell in lengerie, I always did like a woman in black lace  :woohoo: :woohoo: :yeahbaby: