Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Nah youre very awake hehe..not the first time this appened..last year Irma,iona and Anna also had some fun togheter..only needed to have three good girls in the house..and boom its show time hehe..only if polya its was as open as the others..but she its getting better..just imagine and Elisa in the place of polya..would be epiccc.

Wish i had been here then.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

She's new and still a little shy Eagle -- she will open up to us

I know he she is trying I aplaud her for that at least she kissed irmas and upon as asses in the bathroom. Surpized ilona

Haha Polya must be thinking "What have I got myself into?"

She probably watched RLC for a week or two before moving in, saw some girls hanging out semi-naked, and thought "This will be easy, flash my tits a bit, giggle and smile, easy paycheque." Then she gets here and all of a sudden the other girls are showing dildos up their fannys and lezzing off with each other! 

At least she's using the thing, give her time and she'll adjust

• Upvote 2

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Wish i had been here then.

It was great bro,but this last couple are being fantastic also,always seen this apartment as an mix of realities with fantasies..and after só many months its again looking great..other apartments are for the realitie etc..this is for pure joy,entertainment and sexyness..

Just now, ze81 said:

It was great bro,but this last couple are being fantastic also,always seen this apartment as an mix of realities with fantasies..and after só many months its again looking great..other apartments are for the realitie etc..this is for pure joy,entertainment and sexyness..

Im just shocked how Ilona has changed tho bro.

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Get Elisa and Irma together and it would be wild more than likely. -- Now since Ilona has opened up it could be a hot 3 sum

Totaly..before i thinked the same,that llona would enter the fun..but now..would be amazing all the three girls..Elisa,llona and Irma.polya just masturbated like the others..but almost full covered..but think that its not impossible that soon she would do things just like the others..we never know..

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

will guy's it been a fun night you guy's take care

night mikeusa

4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Im just shocked how Ilona has changed tho bro.

She problably knew a lot didnt like her because all the limits etc she always putted..so and gess with an little hand of rlc superiors she changed big time..but zero complains hehe.