Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Night Beaver -- anything new i will let you know buddy

you calling it a night dreamer ??????

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Today was just insane. Like absolutely nuts. What the hell is going on? I just cannot understand it! And what will happen tomorrow? I am going to have to come home and put the computer on record before I go out tomorrow night, I cannot afford to miss a minute!

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

I got some paper work here at the gym -- but i will be checking in on here every now and then

ok- later

Man Rita should be in polya place..polya Did it but full covered,Rita would do it plain sight..arrrr..imagine if were Irma,iona and Rita..buf would kikass,please rlc bring her back to entertain us all.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Today was just insane. Like absolutely nuts. What the hell is going on? I just cannot understand it! And what will happen tomorrow? I am going to have to come home and put the computer on record before I go out tomorrow night, I cannot afford to miss a minute!

The last 2 days have caught us all off guard -- Ilona starting things and now Irma gives a great show. -- Yea what does tomorrow bring?

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Man Rita should be in polya place..polya Did it but full covered,Rita would do it plain sight..arrrr..imagine if were Irma,iona and Rita..buf would kikass,please rlc bring her back to entertain us all.

I think you must be mistaken for another girl, Rita only masturbated once in her two times and it was under covers