Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

She shows more and more .. Set her ass to cam1

Very nice, and she doesn't seem to care that Irma is naked anymore, like on the first couple of days. Polya is getting better and better every day

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Noldus said:

Irma showed off her little pink friend to Polya and she smiles :-)

Irma build .. Now she has taken up the chocolate cream and showed her

but they will go out now. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Noldus said:

Why is it, I have this feeling that these two hooligans are going to make another visit to the little XXX shop around the corner and bring home a nice surprise for us this evening ::)::)::)

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Why is it, I have this feeling that these two hooligans are going to make another visit to the little XXX shop around the corner and bring home a nice surprise for us this evening ::)::)::)

we can only hope Rider

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The question is.....will they have to pay for it or work something out?

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

that's the stuff dreams are made of Thes hahahahaha

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Well Irma already licked the chocolate off Polya's nipple the other day when she and Ilona went downstairs, and Polya didn't stop her! It reminds me of New Year's Eve, when Ilona had gone on holiday for a couple of days and it allowed Irma and Anna to become better friends :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
Just now, Benfold said:

Well Irma already licked the chocolate off Polya's nipple the other day when she and Ilona went downstairs, and Polya didn't stop her! It reminds me of New Year's Eve, when Ilona had gone on holiday for a couple of days and it allowed Irma and Anna to become better friends :biggrin:

yes Ben- actions speak volumes hahahaha